Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Admin's Soup of the Day! 4.24.15

admin

Administrator
Staff member
sphynx ma.jpg

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I know you didn't Jouët it was your little sister Azura who did...lol

No no you got it wrong it was those ninja mice I tell you!!! Now off you go and apologise to poor Azura and don't forget to apologise with treats if not I'll be forced to report you to this very clued up lawyers we have here!! Lol

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
No no you got it wrong it was those ninja mice I tell you!!! Now off you go and apologise to poor Azura and don't forget to apologise with treats if not I'll be forced to report you to this very clued up lawyers we have here!! Lol

I agree, it was the ninja mice and Azura was falsely accused.
@PrimateLove I think BN law firm needs to take this up.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Lickleone and @Hairless Blessing. Boy how fast you 2 ganged up on me and only me when it was admin who accused for all to see. There was no mention of what was done...lol. What Azura did do was steal my blanket when I got up and Jouët was pouting because wanted it. So I made room for both under it. But I will gladly spoil both of them extra today lol. You should be ashamed accusing me...lol! I think you guys might be taking bribes from the ninja mice or something or getting paid by the law firm to trump up charges.

Patti

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Catzzmeow careful what you threaten!! It may backfire on you.....is all I'm saying!! Lol.............

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Lickleone and @Hairless Blessing. Boy how fast you 2 ganged up on me and only me when it was admin who accused for all to see. There was no mention of what was done...lol. What Azura did do was steal my blanket when I got up and Jouët was pouting because wanted it. So I made room for both under it. But I will gladly spoil both of them extra today lol. You should be ashamed accusing me...lol! I think you guys might be taking bribes from the ninja mice or something or getting paid by the law firm to trump up charges.

Patti

:whistle::whistle::LOL:

Back