Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anyone know what this could be? Small bump on my baby's head

Evana

Lairian
A tiny raised area, red on my sphynx kitten's head appeared today - it is a little bumpy compared to the rest of her soft skin - any clues to what this could be? I've been thinking anything from a small scratch to ringworm :( She is only about 14 weeks old. I am so worried!

Attachments

• IMG_4659.jpg
    IMG_4659.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 52

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It looks like a bit of a burn. Did she lay somewhere that was hot such as something metallic that was in the sun and therefore heat up?

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
A tiny raised area, red on my sphynx kitten's head appeared today - it is a little bumpy compared to the rest of her soft skin - any clues to what this could be? I've been thinking anything from a small scratch to ringworm :( She is only about 14 weeks old. I am so worried!

@Evana I can't be sure what it is, but in case it's just a scratched area (which will happen a lot), have you tried putting any type of antibiotic ointment on it to see if it gets better?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Its hard to see the spot, can you get her in some sunlight and snap a few shots, it would help. :)

Back