Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Black tiger

Franksmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so excited, I spoke to my breeder today. She has a new litter that she hasn't even sexed yet, they are bonding with Mom. She has a black tiger, does anyone have one. She will send me pics in a few days, but I can't wait to see what they look like. If anyone has pics please post so I can get an idea of what it might look like.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Franksmom , looking forward to the pics! I bet kitty is adorable no doubt- I agree perhaps black tabby? Is "black tiger " perhaps a selling term?
I would ask the breeder what is meant by "they are very new"? Are they out crossed?
I have a silver tabby who is 3 and now his stripes are neatly faded as they often do as they age.

Franksmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I said they are very new, she said they are bonding with their mother and haven't been sexed yet. What is out crossed?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Franksmom, oh - very new as in baby babies :) I thought perhaps a new line of Sphynx :)

I did google black tiger Sphynx and saw a gorgeous Russian lines kitty with very dark stripes on the legs and was listed as a black tiger Sphynx :) very handsome!

Franksmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes new babies, lol. I have been on Google all morning. They are very cute. I don't know to much about the coloring of Sphynx cats, that's why I asked on here. I figured someone would help

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so excited, I spoke to my breeder today. She has a new litter that she hasn't even sexed yet, they are bonding with Mom. She has a black tiger, does anyone have one. She will send me pics in a few days, but I can't wait to see what they look like. If anyone has pics please post so I can get an idea of what it might look like.

OMG there is nothing like picking out a new baby when they are that little. I got to do this with Fuzzy and there is a special connection Don't get me wrong I have a special connection with all four of my babies but there all in different ways. Can't wait to see pics!!.

Franksmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
image.jpg
This is the baby, don't know if it's a boy or girl. Will keep you posted

Franksmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't know she said tiger. Who knows, just have to wait to see if it's male or female. She said the mother was getting mad at her for taking the pics so she will wait

Back