Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a sphynx in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alif

Lairian
Hi, I am looking to adopt or purchase a sphynx in Singapore where it is have to find. Both me and my wife love cats but she is having issues with her asthma so we are looking to find a furless friend into our house.

Prefer to deal in person.( Local )

Last edited by a moderator:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Alif welcome to sphynxlair! I know we have one member here who lives in Singapore and has a sphynx but can't remember her name. @Catzzzmeow maybe you do know her name? I know it's a long time since she last posted.

Hope other members who can help you chime in.

Alif

Lairian
Thanks for the info. I believe it is a rare species here in Singapore but we have a lot of the normal types and even some bengal which are going for high cash value....

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Alif hello and welcome. A hairless cat doesn't mean allergy-free for all people unfortunately. Visiting a sphynx breeder or home with a sphynx cat can go either way for a person with allergies or asthma. Not all sphynx are the same that way. One breeder's home may have no allergy symptoms coming from a person with issues, while another can be horrible for the allergy sufferer.

@singaporesphynx possibly you can help out and make some suggestions to Alif? If you live nearby, possibly a future meeting could be helpful.

@Toa and Ross

singaporesphynx

Lairian
Hi there, there are no more breeders in Singapore unfortunately. I got mine from Australia and flew him across, with no quarantine period. Another sphynxlair member got hers from Malaysia. Feel free to send me a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back