Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in south Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadja

Lairian
Hi, I am an animal lover looking into adopting a sphynx cat. We have no dogs inside or any other animal. My daughter who is three is very respectful towards animals. We hope to grow our family soon with an addition of a sphynx. :D

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Nadja , welcome to the lair family! All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align soon!
Keep positive amd check here often .. I adopted two wonderful healthy brothers from a member here-

I also would recommend contacting reputable breeders ( perhaps a member can PM you with a breeder In your area)
You can interview and get on a retired breeder list - I adopted a sweet retired breeder raised underfoot that came health check, spayed , registered , HCM scanned etc. it wasn't long of a wait and she is the most cuddly girl

Keep us updated!
Hope you enjoy the forums with us while you await the sphynx stars to align

Check out the forums and ask any questions
Here is a good Sphynx kitty thread
Sphynx Cat Help Center

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Nadja welcome again. I know you prefer to adopt a younger sphynx rather than an older one. Many times breeders stop breeding females at a "young" age because it doesn't work out using that Queen for some reason. Because breeders may have to contain males, they sometimes let them breed for a short time, then rehome so they can have a full life with a family. I would definitely try contacting all breeders within your area. In the meantime, you should always check this site as well.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back