Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt Sphynx kitten/young/adult in the San Antonio, TX area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tessaelise16

Lairian
Hi there!
My name is Tessa and I have been fond of Sphynx/Devon Rex cats for as long as I can remember! I haven't had any luck with finding one at any local shelters and I dont know how to feel about the "professional breeders" and their high costs.. I am happy to have found this site! :cat:

My boyfriend and I live in an apartment with our one kitty Ganga who is about a year old. We believe our little boy is lonely without a friend since this is the first time he's been a solo cat after we moved from our last home. He's extremely docile and friendly, loves to play with us but would love a friend/cuddle buddy even more.
I've done research on the Sphynx breed and understand the extra upkeep and attention this furless baby would need. ♥
We live in San Antonio, TX and are very interested in adopting a Sphynx or Devon Rex around the age of 3 years or less. Vet bills, vaccinations, etc will be no problem.

If you live in the area and need a good home for your kitty, please let me know!
Please PM me for my email and phone number.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Keep a watch here in the rescue and adoption forum.
They go fast when they are posted. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back