Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to home a pair of babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookerville

Lairian
We lost our Greta a few weeks ago and are interested in adopting two sphynx. Greta was treated like a human baby by out three kids. She is so missed! We live in northern NJ, own our home, and have a vet reference. We also have two dogs who pretty much left Greta alone. Please reach out if you know of kitties available in our area. I am not interested in having the cats shipped Thanks!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Pookerville , so sorry for your Loss of ^ Greta^ - my thoughts to you and your family-
Hold the best of memories closest to heart.
Sending prayers the Sphynx stars align - she will send you the one(s) to love like she knew-

Keep positive - the stars do align here on the lair-
I adopted two wonderful brothers here

Toa and Ross

Staff member
We lost our Greta a few weeks ago and are interested in adopting two sphynx. Greta was treated like a human baby by out three kids. She is so missed! We live in northern NJ, own our home, and have a vet reference. We also have two dogs who pretty much left Greta alone. Please reach out if you know of kitties available in our area. I am not interested in having the cats shipped Thanks!

So sorry for your loss of Greta.

Don't know how close Staten Island is to you? Did you see the thread of @Nancy about the sphynx in the shelter?

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
I know there are some here from that area, they might start a
private conversation with you, telling you of some breeders.
If you are wanting to purchase two babies. Best wishes.

Momrat329

Lairian
I am so sorry for your loss of precious Greta. Best wishes in finding a new nakkid baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back