Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to rehome my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroo

Lairian
Due to severe allergies I am looking for a new home for my one year old Sphynx. She is wonderful and the best pet ever. There will be a fee. She will come with everything if you need it. 250.00 rehoming fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kangaroo , all paws crossed for the purrfect forever home - I cant imagine what a difficult decision .
Keep positive - I have no doubt you will receive numerous replies for interviews -
I adopted two wonderful boys from a member years ago - we stay in touch with pics arms updates if you so choose -

Please provide more details for a purrfect fit forever home.
your girl (avatar pic ?) , your location -, willing to drive , health , home check /and or photos , around other pets, children etc - rehoming rules max rehoming fee $250
Rules for this area!

Please keep usc updated often ((( Hugs)))
There are many wonderful member here that I am sure will chime in for PM and interviews
Head smooches to your sweetie girl - what is her name ?

Last edited:

Kangaroo

Lairian
image.jpeg
Thanks for the info. I'm not willing to drive and I would like to know as much as possible about the people adopting. Her name is Roo, short for Kangaroo. Here's another pic of her.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Kangaroo, I'm so sorry to hear that you need to find Roo another home because of severe allergies. That's got to be so difficult emotionally, but I want to wish you the very best in finding the purrfect home for her. She is beautiful.

Once you find a new forever home for Roo, please update this thread so that in the coming weeks and months, other members stop inquiring about her.

Best wishes.

Brielle

Lairian
@Kangaroo while I am so sorry to hear that you are needing to part from your beloved Roo, I am very interested in adopting sphynx and happy to pay the rehoming fee and keep in touch with photos so you don't miss her too much. She is a total beauty! I also can drive so am interested to know where you are located. Feel free to message me or post here.

Kangaroo

Lairian
@Kangaroo while I am so sorry to hear that you are needing to part from your beloved Roo, I am very interested in adopting sphynx and happy to pay the rehoming fee and keep in touch with photos so you don't miss her too much. She is a total beauty! I also can drive so am interested to know where you are located. Feel free to message me or post here.
Hi, I am just south of Chicago in Illinois. Where would you be coming from?

Brielle

Lairian
Hi, I am just south of Chicago in Illinois. Where would you be coming from?
I am in NYC, so I would hope to ship Roo with a reputable service if you are ok with that. If not, I do have family in Chicago who can host Roo temporarily until I can fly out in the fall and bring her back to NY with me.

Lainey

Lairian
Hi! This must be fate!! I lost my female sphynx of 9yrs to HCM a year and half ago (Pecia). I loved her so much! I live in SE Michigan and it just so happens I'm going to be in Chicago for a conference next week!! She looks so sweet and I have been wanting another bald baby (preferably a rescue/adoption) for a while now. Please feel free to PM me for more information about my family.

Kangaroo

Lairian
here is a little more info on Roo. She knows her name and responds to it, she plays fetch like a dog, and she thinks she's a person. I don't want her to go to a home with young children because she plays aggressively sometimes and it might not be a good fit. She loves everyone she meets and she is not shy. She's never been around another cat or a dog but enjoys playing with my neighbor's ferrets. It is heartbreaking to give her up but I want her to go to a great home. Please pm me your phone if interested.

Sphynxielover

Lairian
Due to severe allergies I am looking for a new home for my one year old Sphynx. She is wonderful and the best pet ever. There will be a fee. She will come with everything if you need it. 250.00 rehoming fee.

I'm PMing you my number! I'm only 3.5 hours away from you and could come this weekend! I pray that I can have her!! I have been looking since 2001 and am low income so cannot afford 1k or up for s Sphynx! I suffer from depression and have a prescription from my doctor for a therapy pet. I have wanted one for so long and would drive just about anywhere for one. It's been my dream to own a Sphynx for ages!!!

rc8559

Lairian
I'm in Chicago area, I have a female sphynx cat she is 1.5yr old, I would love to find her another sphynx cat to be with.. If she is still available please let me know. thanks.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the update @Kangaroo fingers crossed your allergies remain under control. Glad to hear you have a back up option with Lainey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back