Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Male Sphynx needs a loving home in Northern CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixedatzero

Lairian
I recently adopted a male Sphynx from someone. They told me he had a "sneeze" and "loose stool". I told them that was fine and I would take him to the vet. He had a URI which is what I figured and he is now on antibiotics. He is on a raw diet now which helped with the loose stool and my vet gave me a probiotic, which should also help.

He name is Valentin and he is a really sweet boy and loves to be cuddled. The reason I am trying to find him another home is because he is very frightened by my dogs and was hiding away so I put him in his own room so he could have his space, although that is no way to live. Also, right after I brought him home, my horse started having some problems with his health and that is also taking its toll on me.

Valentin originally came from Russia, and I am his third owner. He is about four years old he is not neutered, and completely litter box trained and doesn't spray. I will only adopt him to someone who is get him fixed, he just needs to be completely healthy before its done. I also have paperwork that shows his registered name and other info about him, which I will be happy to give his next owner once I am provided proof of neuter.

He seems to be healthy other than the URI, but I would like to adopt him to either a vet or a vet tech so hopefully he can get any care he requires.

The picture I have uploaded is the one I was sent when contacting his previous owners. I believe that he is much younger in the picture because he is now more "tomcat" looking and his coloring seems to be a little darker.

I am asking for a $250 adoption fee to cover what I have put into him including the vet care. I will only adopt him to a home with no dogs.

If you think you would be interested in adopting Valentin please private message me. When I find the right home if you are in driving distance, I would like to bring him to you to see where he will be living and I will need a vet reference. I would also like updates on him because I truly do care about him and want to know he is doing okay.

I will not ship him.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1252.JPG
    IMG_1252.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 198

Jen

Lairian
Hi! I was wondering if Valentin was still in need of a home?
Please let me know. Looking to adopt. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back