Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

May need to rehome my 2 year old male sphynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifhat

Lairian
It breaks my heart to post this but I may need to rehome my babyboy. I will only let him go to someone with Sphynx experience. Preferably someone that lives in NJ so I can take him back if for some reason it doesn't work out.

melissazamzow

Lairian
It breaks my heart to post this but I may need to rehome my babyboy. I will only let him go to someone with Sphynx experience. Preferably someone that lives in NJ so I can take him back if for some reason it doesn't work out.
Hi. My name is Melissa. We live in Texas and have been Sphynx pets for 6 years. Sunday, my beloved, Ollie, died from Lymphoma. His best buddy, Opie is heartbroken. They were both very social. I don't know if you would be interested in a long distance adoption. Can you sen me more information?

Gabby White

Lairian
I would offer as we travel to Poughkeepsie NY for family and work quite often, but we reside in Nashville, TN and unfortunately have 0 Sphynx experience and just looking for a new addition. Good luck with your journey!!

Jenn.Dios

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi, I am on my 3rd Sphynx and I have a friend who would be very interested in adopting your baby boy. She does live in NJ she is an animal professional and works as a pet groomer. Please feel free to contact me.

Jenn.Dios

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi, I am on my 3rd Sphynx and I have a friend who would be very interested in adopting your baby boy. She does live in NJ she is an animal professional and works as a pet groomer. Please feel free to contact me.
I spoke to her, sorry she os looking for a kitten. I refered a great breeder.

Shelleee7399

Lairian
Good morning. I am looking to add a playmate for my babygirl Fiona. I am not in NJ, but am down the street in Maryland. Please feel free to contact me. The more the merrier!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Tifhat I am hoping you can update the community about your baby. I see a couple of members have inquired, so I wanted to tag you in case you have not been on in a while.

Brielle

Lairian
Hi Tif,

I'm sure you received many inquiries about rehoming your guy. I wanted to throw my hat in the ring, I am local- live in Brooklyn- and can easily drive out to meet you in Jersey and also meet your sweet sphynx. Would love to know if you're still looking for a loving and safe home for him.

Best,

Brielle

sweenz

Lairian
Did you finds home for your baby boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back