Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mississippi/Tennessee, looking for adoption/rehome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Harper

Lairian
Hey guys. Recently I lost my old tabby sphynx Kaela to cardiomyopathy about a week ago. The breeder I received her from had us losing tons of money over this and that, especially because one, Kaela was incredibly expensive, and two, the breeder could NO LONGER BE CONTACTED after we found out about all of the health issues that she assured us Kaela could not have despite being a Sphynx.

I'm looking to rehome, or adopt, a Sphynx in my area, or even only three or four hours away in Georgia. I already am stocked with cat food, a heating bed, etc. and more than enough medication for three sphynxs.
I'm just shocked at my loss for one and it feels all too quiet in my home without my baby here with me.
If you know anyone else or a reputable breeder who is actually HONEST, please feel free to pm me.

Jesse

Lairian
@Rebecca Harper I have two sphynx that I am trying to rehome due to difficulties I am having. I have a female that is spayed and is about 2 years old and a male that is unaltered and is around 4 months old. I live in florida but am in the northwest and am constantly traveling up to virginia through your area. you can write me for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebecca Harper

Lairian
I'm shooting you a pm.
@Rebecca Harper I have two sphynx that I am trying to rehome due to difficulties I am having. I have a female that is spayed and is about 2 years old and a male that is unaltered and is around 4 months old. I live in florida but am in the northwest and am constantly traveling up to virginia through your area. you can write me for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back