Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanting a best friend for my sphynx in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breanna

Lairian
image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm looking to adopt a sphynx of any gender or age as long as they are loving and can get along with another cat. I have a female sphynx who turned one in March and I feel like she needs a feline friend. She is energetic and loving and gets along very well with other animals. I try to take her to visit my mom weekly so that she can interact and play with other animals. She is very agreeable, never had a fight. She has been spayed. I do work about 30 hours a week. I am single with no children and spend a lot of time at home. I rarely travel. My little girl is my best friend and very well taken care of. She sleeps in the sheets with me, eats at the table with me, and joins me for bath time. The two of us live in an apartment. I hate to leave her home alone and I feel like she needs a companion. Kitten, adult, or even senior. I cannot afford special needs cats at this time. I would be willing to drive from ca to az, nv, or possible ut to pick up. My baby loves long car rides.
Please contact me at [email protected]
image.jpg

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you. There is reputable breeders out there.
Google them and just be careful. What about the breeder you got your girl from?
Pretty little lady you have by the way.

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Keep your eye on the Lair! It takes a while to find the right fit but when you do it's magic. I looked for about a year before I found Violet.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
View attachment 46465 View attachment 46466 I'm looking to adopt a sphynx of any gender or age as long as they are loving and can get along with another cat. I have a female sphynx who turned one in March and I feel like she needs a feline friend. She is energetic and loving and gets along very well with other animals. I try to take her to visit my mom weekly so that she can interact and play with other animals. She is very agreeable, never had a fight. She has been spayed. I do work about 30 hours a week. I am single with no children and spend a lot of time at home. I rarely travel. My little girl is my best friend and very well taken care of. She sleeps in the sheets with me, eats at the table with me, and joins me for bath time. The two of us live in an apartment. I hate to leave her home alone and I feel like she needs a companion. Kitten, adult, or even senior. I cannot afford special needs cats at this time. I would be willing to drive from ca to az, nv, or possible ut to pick up. My baby loves long car rides.
Please contact me at [email protected] View attachment 46464

Here is a recent post http://sphynxlair.com/community/threads/our-little-boy-hondo.27047/#post-326120

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You have a very pretty little girl there! I love her coloring! If you are looking for a kitten you could always get one from a breeder so that you can easily get them used to another baby in the house since they will be coming straight from a litter. With the adults I would suggest one that is possibly coming from a multi cat home already. Good luck, I hope you find a new feline friend for your baby!

Breanna

Lairian
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you. There is reputable breeders out there.
Google them and just be careful. What about the breeder you got your girl from?
Pretty little lady you have by the way.

Thank you very much!!!!
I got my baby from purrbalds in Utah but the breeder was not fun to work with. I felt like she was avoiding me thru the entire adoption process.
My little girl came home happy and healthy tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back