Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

$1 fleece blankeys at CVS

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Hey gang!

I blew my back out so I went to CVS to get some Icy/Hot tonight and at the checkout stand they had the reduced price bin. Now I know this may not be at all of our stores but just incase, keep an eye out for the $1 fleece blankets. They are so cute. They are 30 inches x 30 inches. so perfect size for our kitties. Many varietys for boys and girls,,would work great for babies and toddlers too for those of you who may need one or several.
They are a lighter weight fleece but I find many times my kitties get too hot in the heavier fleece. These are just right.

I bought two of them for my girls and they love them!!! I usually buy the bigger $20 blankets they sell at Walmart or Target and cut them into smaller sizes but I'm all about a bargain.

AngelSphynx

Lairian
They have those here too and I bought some! They are great! Last time I went to get more, all they had were a ballerina design and I didn't want that for my kitties. So hopefully they will get more in. They did, however, have a sale on some other (bigger) fleece blankets so I bought a couple of those. One of them had a cheetah print on it. They were only $2 each. I love the things I find at CVS!

Back