Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

$1 shirts at Target.

tessblack

Banned
I was just at Target and in there dollar bins they have some pet shirts that just came out. They are only a dollar and a few are pretty cute.

Inferno12

Banned
My favorite shirts that Johnny has are from the Target dollar bin. I will have to go check out our Target and see if they have some new stuff!

tessblack

Banned
I had no idea that Target sold pet clothes. Thanks for the tip!

They have a bit in there pet section and Halloween and Christmas they get some. But they have some in the dollar bins when you first come in, it is hit and miss but they are so cheap.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I went to Target's Dollar bins yesterday and they were all almost empty so maybe they will put some more stuff soon!...:ThumbsUp: I'll go check again! :ThumbsUp:

I went the other day to Joanns Craft store and I bought Mickey a black and white sweater for $2...He loves it!

tessblack

Banned
I went to Target's Dollar bins yesterday and they were all almost empty so maybe they will put some more stuff soon!...:ThumbsUp: I'll go check again! :ThumbsUp:

I went the other day to Joanns Craft store and I bought Mickey a black and white sweater for $2...He loves it!

Oh cool will have to check Joanns out. Yeah I would keep checking at target because it is off and on.

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
I wish I wasn't boycotting Target, I could get Magi some cool tee-shirts to just wear, she doesn't always like the clothes I make for her.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
AMAZING!!:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:I just got back from Target!! I found the shirts for $1! They are so cute,I bought 6 different ones!...Thank you so much tessblack!!:ThumbsUp:

Back