Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

$1 Valentine shirts

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
wow they are lovely and only cost $1 :Surprise: so unfair we dont have bargain bin shops here =( never mind when i get my sphynx it will be worth ordering online i think i may find some bargains on there somewhere :BigSmile:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They have a lot of these shirts at our Target here if anyone wants them- just let me know:BigSmile:

danimcd

Lairian
damnit! lol we don't have target here in the canada! but i have sever binging issues when i go across the border!! god i love target!!!!

can someone please ask them to get their butts up here! lol :BigSmile::Laugh::Smile::Hysterical::LOL:

tessblack

Banned
damnit! lol we don't have target here in the canada! but i have sever binging issues when i go across the border!! god i love target!!!!

can someone please ask them to get their butts up here! lol :BigSmile::Laugh::Smile::Hysterical::LOL:

What Zellers doesn't cut it!:LOL::LOL:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG!!! i really want!!! lol
does target ship to canada? lol i bet shipping costs more than the shirts! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :Surprise:

Usually they don't have the $1 bin stuff online but if you want we can ship some to you- let us know:BigSmile:

danimcd

Lairian
What Zellers doesn't cut it!:LOL::LOL:

ummmm no... but they are better than wally world! lol

Usually they don't have the $1 bin stuff online but if you want we can ship some to you- let us know:BigSmile:

hmmm... maybe i'll make a request to see if my breeder can get them... i mean its only a buck... and she's in the states soooo... i'll let you know asap tho! thanks!