Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

$1 Valentine shirts

JacksMom

Banned
So, I just went to Target and mine didn't have any either :-( I even asked the sales rep for that section. I did find the christmas 2.50 shirts...so hopefully, they'll get them soon. I have another target 10 min from work that I will check, too. $1 is a steal! Thanks for the heads up!

danimcd

Lairian
these things are going like hot cakes!
i'm excited! i don't know which i'll get but i love the wings and the "love muffin" one!

ha! you guys all going to that show on the 15 should do a "cat walk" of fashions!!! :Cool:

Maua_Peterbald

Lairian
I would be very grateful if anyone could grab some for Frodo and post to Poland (I have a PayPal). There are absolutely no shirts available in my country. I`ve checked amazon.uk and nothing there too:Angry:
I`ve tried sleevless onsies in size 68, the smallest I could get, but they were way too big. :Angry:
I am not sure about the size, but I`ve measured him and his neck is 19cm, and the perimeter (? what is the english word for that) measured under his armpits is 35 cm

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would be very grateful if anyone could grab some for Frodo and post to Poland (I have a PayPal). There are absolutely no shirts available in my country. I`ve checked amazon.uk and nothing there too:Angry:
I`ve tried sleevless onsies in size 68, the smallest I could get, but they were way too big. :Angry:
I am not sure about the size, but I`ve measured him and his neck is 19cm, and the perimeter (? what is the english word for that) measured under his armpits is 35 cm

I will pm you and get the info to ship:BigSmile:

Gizzymom

Banned
OK... 2.5 hours, 3 Targets, and 1 road rage incident later.... and I am home tired and defeated.

That is all I could find was a crapload of XS, and a handful of Smalls:Angry:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OK... 2.5 hours, 3 Targets, and 1 road rage incident later.... and I am home tired and defeated.

That is all I could find was a crapload of XS, and a handful of Smalls:Angry:

Sorry Gizzymom- I was just on ebay and saw a bunch of people trying to sell and auction these shirts off for way more than a $1- that's where all our shirts are going:Angry:

Maua_Peterbald

Lairian
Sorry Gizzymom- I was just on ebay and saw a bunch of people trying to sell and auction these shirts off for way more than a $1- that's where all our shirts are going:Angry:

Oh, that`s just a sign of good enterpreneurial skills:Cool: I used to do the same with plants I was buying on sale.
But if the shirts goes for 5$, selling 10 means 40$ profit, not bad ...

In my local chain shop there were rubber boots advertised one day. There were fashionable, colorful with various patterns like flowers and stripes. They usually sell for about 40$ but these were from China for just 8$. So in the very morning there was a line of women waiting for the shop to open, they run inside heading for the baskets with boots, then there was a fight, and those lucky to grab some were proudly parading to the cash desks with 4-5 pairs. Of course they appeared the same day on ebay for the double price. Life !

Back