Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

10 days to go...

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
10 more looooong days to go before gotcha day! Still no decisions on a name but I have added a litter box to the house and talked to Siiri and Ville about the little brother that's coming. We're all exited! The breeder sent me some photos and she's planing on a visit later this week. I've taken some time off work so I get about three weeks with all my babies while they get to know each other. It's gonna be a great christmas! Me in my flannel pj's, electric blankets, new big tv and cats! :love:

received_583295258766993.jpeg
received_782107405518455.jpeg
received_2230604217174859.jpeg

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So excited for you! Came across a name the other day that Im in love with right now.... Oba!
Thanx! Oba is really unusual, I kinda like it! My hubby is so set on that a cats name should have and "s" in it... don't know what that's about...

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Esso! All of the sudden I realise that we don't have Esso gasstations anymore.
I think Esso is a great name, refering to gas. After Fisen, a fart, and a grwat combination with my Toa:)
Jesus, I didn't even think about that! That's so true, maybe my hubby thought of this when he decided on the name... they sure can be little stinkers!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back