Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Jacks153

Lairian
Hello fellow "Owned By Sphynx Humans "I wanted to introduce myself & let everyone know about our complete Sphynx line for the Sphynx breed that is 100% organic and used by well known breeders in California .

Works amazing ! No harsh chemicals or words you can't pronounce . This breed has special needs with their delicate skin . They get clogged pores, they can break out, over washing causes dryness and irritated skin, or you just can't seem to get those babies clean!

Take a look at www.OrganicallyBeautifulByJC.comwe have natural detox bars to remove pesky black heads, and ever so gentle liquid soap, bar paw soap, and baby albino soap. Everything is #PAWFECT & tailored to the breed and their needs.

Many times I see people using human soap or dish soap on them . It's SO not good ! This line has been #PAWFECTed with detox bars (to pull the toxins from their skin) organic clays & made with soothing butters & oils specifically for them to gently remove toxins & dirt yet leaving their skin nourished and not stripped.

Take a peek and keep those babies #PAWFECT

We are on IG @Jacks153 or you can visit our website www.OrganicallyBeautifulByJC.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello and welcome, good to hear you developed a sphynx line! Our sphynx sure can use their own line:). Love the fact that you have a male and female line. My boys would love the gentleman line. But I live in the Netherlands so it's not possible to order. I wish everybody great fun with bathing their sphynxies.

Jacks153

Lairian
Hello and welcome, good to hear you developed a sphynx line! Our sphynx sure can use their own line:). Love the fact that you have a male and female line. My boys would love the gentleman line. But I live in the Netherlands so it's not possible to order. I wish everybody great fun with bathing their sphynxies.
@Toa and Ross thank you ! Each was specifically designed & we love them ! I look forward to following you and see your gorgeous babies ! @Catzzzmeow thank you SO much !!!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome, welcome. Sounds like a great shop you have going. Great names of your products! Best wishes to you.

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Jacks153 just placed my order for the sample pack :) Question, in the general sphynx store, what is the meow kitty bar? Is it just a regular soap to use on them?

Jacks153

Lairian
Hi @JenFid !!! Thank you for your order!! It will be shipped today, Ill email you personally :kiss:. The meow Kitty Bar is the pink "hello kitty" shaped bar its super cute, right now its in the rose scent, but I can make them for boys in a boy scent too :cool:

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great thanks! Yea Mulder doesn't need to be smelling like a rose ;) Excited to try out the new soaps!

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Question - I'm going to guess that you use the liquid soap on their body, the paw bar on their feet, & the Detox Lava Bar where they develop blackheads the most. Where/when do you use the Baby White Bar? Also, will you be selling each of these individually so that if one kind is preferred over the other we can get more of that rather than the whole sample pack again? Thanks!

Jacks153

Lairian
@ZiggyStardust , Yes you can use the liquid on their body all over ! The baby white bar is plain - meaning no rose scent for girls or Sedona for boys (Or any scent you choose if you do a custom order) All bars are very light in scent . The baby one is comparable to a true baby soap- no scent , all organic of course and as pure as can be.

The sample packs are great for a 1st order this way you get to try the whole line & see which you actually prefer for your baby. Also many breeders purchase these as going home care packages for their babies too. I am currently adding the individual bigger size bars to the line & those will be up shortly on the website :cat:

Thank you for asking those questions !! xoxo

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Mine came in the post! We are at a concert tonight but bath day will be Monday at the latest.
It all is so nice. I can't wait to scrub on my grubbies.

JenFid

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I got my stuff early last week but didn't have a chance to give Mulder a bath until yesterday! No photos unfortunately this time, I'll have to give Nate the camera for next time, since Mulder hates baths! I have to keep at one hand on him at all times or he will just fly out of the sink, lol!

The liquid soap was definitely my fav. Great scent and just a little bit lathered up so well (using a glove scrubby)! I used the detox bar on his chest and the paw bar on his front paws (he was not a fan of that, LOL). After swaddling him in a towel and drying him off, I didn't see a speck of dirt left on him! Good stuff.

Oh, and also your people soaps, LOVE! And thank you for the bonus bar! Smells delicious and looks beautiful!

Jacks153

Lairian
@JenFid Thank you for placing your order!! I'm so glad Mulder loved it :cat:!!!!! Definitely next time get Nate to take a pic!!! We just love our babies so much and always love seeing them clean with organic products, we strive for the best in each and every bar =) Your so welcome for the Bonus Bar, we hope you enjoy it !! Our clients tell us they are too pretty that they want to showcase it the bathroom instead of using them !! LOL :ROFLMAO: We like to place little surprises in each order :LOL:. ENJOY !!! :love:

Back