Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

?????

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi fellow sphynx lovers :Wink: I just wanted to ask the people who have a little girl kitty if they noticed little boobs growing? :Surprise: this is normal.....right?????? She will be 6 months in Dec.

Another question is that @ maggies last vet apt they weighed her she was 5.7lbs. Does she have alot more to grow, she is still very little but she was the runt of the litter, her breeder called her "peanut"

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Maggie being 6 months old still has some growing to do. At about 1 year she will be full grown.Athena is 7and 1/2 pounds, and does get little boos before and during her heat cycle and while pregnant and nursing of course!
When you have Maggie fixed this should stop after a while.

Brooke

Banned
Hi fellow sphynx lovers :Wink: I just wanted to ask the people who have a little girl kitty if they noticed little boobs growing? :Surprise: this is normal.....right?????? She will be 6 months in Dec.

Another question is that @ maggies last vet apt they weighed her she was 5.7lbs. Does she have alot more to grow, she is still very little but she was the runt of the litter, her breeder called her "peanut"

yes, just like everyone else answered - cats have their first heat cycle around 6 months and since Maggie isn't spayed yet, she's approaching her first heat cycle and getting little boobies. :Woo: This will stop once you get her fixed.

My girls are 6 pounds and 6.5 pounds fully grown. The girls do tend to be smaller than the boys. Your vet would definitely tell you if he thinks she's too small or underweight.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww, how cute...Maggie's getting little boobies! Piglet has boobies, too, but hers are saggy (she is an old lady after all...LOL!).

Brooke

Banned
Here's a close-up of Helen's saggy boobs. Now we know why she likes wearing sweaters so much! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• KIM_2818.jpg
    KIM_2818.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I Scrootie has man boobs my boy Oba and my girl Cleo must have mammary gigantism ...cause theirs look like a 500lb lady that now weighs 75 lbs. ...I will have to take pics now to compare...

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no man boobs thats bad:Dizzy:
Reminds me of when the kids are on the beach they are always making fun of man boobs and mandals (thats A man with sandals):Surprise::LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Scrotie has man boobs :LOL:

I like his "moobs" :LOL::BigSmile:

ROTFLMAO!!!! :Hysterical: You guys crack me up! Where was I when this conversation was going on? Oh yeah, that's right, I was working too much overtime and couldn't visit the Lair...sigh. :Woo:

Here's a close-up of Helen's saggy boobs. Now we know why she likes wearing sweaters so much! :LOL:

Ha, ha, that's funny....Piglet really likes wearing sweaters, too! Maybe that's the reason why....LOL! :LOL:

You guys are cracking me up! Poor Piglet has Saggy Maggies! Damn gravity!!

Saggy Maggies! LOLOL!!! Poor Piglet needs a boob lift! :Hysterical:

Back