Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

15 - 20 Year Old Sphynx - looking for his breeder

beeblebrox

Lairian
Hey everyone.. a while back I got a call from someone who wanted to rehome a sphynx and was asking for my help.

Apparently the owner passed away and this was his pet for many many years. He was purchased in New York... we're thinking somewhere between 15 - 20 years ago. Going through some old sphynx association mags from the 80's we found some cats that looked similar in New York so we made some calls to retired breeders in New York to see if we could pin point his breeder... but no luck so far.

Here's some pics... he now lives with my BFF that purchased a cat from me a while back... and then another... and then another... and then another.. LOL. She has turned into one of the best friends ever and has given him the best home and lots of love. He's actually pretty healthy!

Attachments

• bart2.jpg
    bart2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 64
  • barty1.jpg
    barty1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 64
  • barty3.jpg
    barty3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 65

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow,,his eyes are amazing!! He is so cute!! Snuffie was sniffin him out!! lol I hope your able to track down his breeder, he is a doll baby!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I only know of 2 breeders in the New York area at that time, but since they were fairly well known I'm assuming they are the ones you've already contacted. Good luck finding his breeder. It would be cool to know what lines he came out of.

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
What a handsome old gentleman. He must have been lost after his owner passed. I'm so glad to hear he gets to live out his golden years with a wonderful mom.

Best of luck in finding his breeder!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a handsome boy! I saw my first sphynx at a TICA show in New York City in 1988. The boy was a cream & white bicolor. I never got his owner's name, she was a petite blonde. Wish I could help.

ktate88

Banned
What a beautiful little man!! If you find his breeder I'd love to know as he is gorgeous, and seems to be from a healthy line.

Best of luck :)

Back