Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

16 years ago today .. Feels like yesterday

Yoda mom

Staff member
16 yrs ago my sweet rottie Kaiser got his wings in my arms at home after his courageous battle with bone cancer -
Two weeks before he passed we planned on attending the portrait clinic ..
Sadly I waited in line without him by my side and only armed clinging to his picture with a tear in my eyes .
The artist drew a black and white picture with a rainbow ..

Kaiser was my first .. my first Rotttie to steal my heart .. We shared an incredible journey I will forever remember my mamas boy ..

They say the first are the hardest.. he sent me two womderful boys I adopted in his honor -Max n Duke - to love in this world like he knew - sadly they also passed of bone cancer . I can only hope they are together at the bridge pain free and whole sharing stories of the love they knew in this world ..

Fly free my sweet ^Kaiser ^ .. You have a piece of my heart with you forever and ever

I got a pumpkin for you .. Like I do every year ..like I did that last day I held you in my arms
And your ears were the first to catch my tears in our last picture together with your pumpkin

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hugs for you on this day. Kaiser was so loved by you and had the best life he could have. It's great you keep the good memories so close in your heart. Do you have a pic of Kaiser?

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Your story brings tears to my eyes. So much love for you and that which you and Kaiser shared. What a sweet sweet relationship.

Sending you hugs and tissues for the tears of remembering good times.

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It is so sad when one of our babies go over the rainbow bridge !
You should be proud you gave him a happy home with loads of hugs and cuddles our fur babies give our love back ten fold and more ,
Anita & Cleo xxx

Back