Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

1st choice or breeder choice??

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok We picked out Casper over 3 weeks ago. Since then she has gotten some fuzz on her face. The breeder knows I want to show so she has told me about one of the other girls who is better show quality. So she sent me some pics. My kids are upset and still want the one we initially picked(well she kind of picked us) But I actually have to agree with the breeder. So what do you think. I really think I have already made up my mind but need some back up The first set are the initial pick the last set are the breeder pick.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree take the breeders choice.
Like I told you on the im Polar Bare was picked by his breeder not me..
The one he told me about first turned out not to be show quality.
I trusted Polars breeder and knew he would pick the best kitten for me.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Jacky and Kerry! I was going to make that decision but needed some reassurance I was making the right one:Wink:

J

Jinxlover

I agree with everyone else, go with the breeder's pick. If you want to show you need the best you can get..( I LOVE those kittens they are SOOO cute..)

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Susi! She did say nose is a bit better on the other but she has a bot more fuzz. Just looking at her face she looks like the better pic!:Wink:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh yes they are both beautiful! Someone will very happy with her or any of them for that matter!!!:Wink:

Back