2.5 yr old Female - Re-homing - North Florida

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Rescue & Adoption' started by Teri Lawrence, Sep 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teri Lawrence

Teri LawrenceLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $131.27
    Ratings:
    +15
    Meet Piper. She's a Calico Sphynx.

She is literally the sweetest, most loving baby. My other unaltered females have decided to make her a target and are constantly on the attack with her. This has been the case for the past several months. Sweet Piper is so passive, she just curls into the fetal position and doesn't fight back. To protect her from these crazy ladies, she spends most of her day in the laundry room.

I'm not sure what transpired to cause this to happen, but poor Piper just isn't herself, as you can imagine. When she does leave the laundry room, she's afraid to wander back for fear of running into one of the other females and consequently is pooping and peeing in the house.

I often take her to work where she is a happy, peaceful girl who uses her litter box like she should.

Piper's ideal home would be an only animal house with someone who has a lot of time to give her attention and receive so much love in return. She will never leave your side if you just hold her under your shirt all day.

A re-homing fee of $250.

• Adore Adore x 2
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.