Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

2 HEALTHY GORGEOUS LA based SPHNYX BROTHERS need new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlon

Lairian
Looking to rehome 2 healthy GORGEOUS BOYS one litter apart from the same mother.

Xo, a 2 yr Chocolate Tabby
LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

I feel there may be a better home elsewhere that can serve my baby boys better than I can at the moment. My work takes me in and out of town sporadically and I'd like to rehome them with a family. I welcome any inquiries or recommendations.

Based in LA but may be willing to travel for the right home. Please reach out and let's discuss. $250.00 each for rehoming fee.

Attachments

• my dragons.jpg
    my dragons.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:

mommybug

Lairian
Looking to rehome 2 healthy GORGEOUS BOYS one litter apart from the same mother.

LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

I feel there may be a better home elsewhere that can serve my baby boys better than I can at the moment. My work takes me in and out of town sporadically and I'd like to rehome them with a family. I welcome any inquiries or recommendations.

Based in LA but may be willing to travel for the right home. Please reach out and let's discuss. $250.00 each for rehoming fee.
where are your located? And do you have any more pictures of your babies?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@marlon , welcome to the lair family. hugs for your heartfelt decision to do right by them.

you found a perfect bunch here to find a forever home for your sweet bonded pair Xo and LilBro to stay together.

members will surely PM to interview for the purrfect forever home together. I adopted a wondeful bonded pair from a member a decade ago. several of us have adopted from members.

please confirm if you are located in LA, california. or Louisiana. thanks!

marlon

Lairian
@marlon , welcome to the lair family. hugs for your heartfelt decision to do right by them.

you found a perfect bunch here to find a forever home for your sweet bonded pair Xo and LilBro to stay together.

members will surely PM to interview for the purrfect forever home together. I adopted a wondeful bonded pair from a member a decade ago. several of us have adopted from members.

please confirm if you are located in LA, california. or Louisiana. thanks!
thank you @yodamom... we're located in los angeles (encino), ca

VenturaGuy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They are so amazing, Im in Ventura if my boy wouldnt start cat fight club with them I wouldve loved to take them.

laurenharkins

Lairian

LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

hategirl

Lairian

LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

Hi I am very interested! Are you looking to rehome then together or separately? I live in Las Vegas and travel to LA often so would be able to come pick up whenever. I lost my 11yr old cat recently and am looking for a new baby to add to my family. Would love to know more.

marlon

Lairian
hello hategirl. so sorry to hear about your recent loss. yes i'm looking to rehome them together. i'd be happy to answer any other questions and love to hear more about your family.
@hategirl

Last edited by a moderator:

hategirl

Lairian
hello hategirl. so sorry to hear about your recent loss. yes i'm looking to rehome them together. i'd be happy to answer any other questions and love to hear more about your family.
@hategirl
As much as I’d love two babies I think I’d only be fit to take on one at the moment although I heavily considered both for a second lol. Thank you so much anyway!!

hategirl

Lairian
As much as I’d love two babies I think I’d only be fit to take on one at the moment although I heavily considered both for a second lol. Thank you so much anyway!!
If at all there was a reason you were separating them though please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back