Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

2 HEALTHY GORGEOUS LA based SPHNYX BROTHERS need new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@marlon , thinking of you.. please keep us updated if they found forever homes. (((hugs))

Savenjam

Lairian
Looking to rehome 2 healthy GORGEOUS BOYS one litter apart from the same mother.

Xo, a 2 yr Chocolate Tabby
LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

I feel there may be a better home elsewhere that can serve my baby boys better than I can at the moment. My work takes me in and out of town sporadically and I'd like to rehome them with a family. I welcome any inquiries or recommendations.

Based in LA but may be willing to travel for the right home. Please reach out and let's discuss. $250.00 each for rehoming fee.
Hi! My husband and I live in Little Armenia in LA. We lost our guy last year to HCM and we’ve been looking to open our home up again. We’d love to take both of your guys. Could we ask a few questions/do you have any questions for us?

marlon

Lairian
Hi! My husband and I live in Little Armenia in LA. We lost our guy last year to HCM and we’ve been looking to open our home up again. We’d love to take both of your guys. Could we ask a few questions/do you have any questions for us?
hello savenjam :) god bless you for the loss of your baby. are you avail to chat now? email me your number at [email protected] and i'll call.

Kbeezy

Lairian
Looking to rehome 2 healthy GORGEOUS BOYS one litter apart from the same mother.

LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

I feel there may be a better home elsewhere that can serve my baby boys better than I can at the moment. My work takes me in and out of town sporadically and I'd like to rehome them with a family. I welcome any inquiries or recommendations.

Based in LA but may be willing to travel for the right home. Please reach out and let's discuss. $250.00 each for rehoming fee.
Hi I am interested in both I’m located very close and also have a female sphynx. Is there a way we can email? Or chat?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@marlon , hugs... thank you for updating Xo and Lilbro found a forever home. we can end thread of delete it if you like.

@Kbeezy ,welcome to the lair family. do not hesitate to start your own post in the adoption section with your info/location . all paws crossed the stars align for you and your baby girl

Kbeezy

Lairian

LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

I’m interested in both! Could we email?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kbeezy , wanted to let you know the boys Xo and Lilbro got a forever home already. dont hesitate to start your own post looking for and your location

ErinRhoads

Lairian

LilBro, a 9 mo Bluepoint

Hi Marlon,

My name is Erin, and my family and I are looking to adopt. We had a male Sphynx who needed to be put to rest, he had cancer. He was a part of our family for 10 years since he was a kitten. We’ve had feline pets all our lives, and we’ve adored the Sphynx breed since having our own. If you haven’t already found a home for your baby boys, please consider us.
We live on 30 acres in mid Missouri, and your boys would have a quiet and peaceful life here with us. I would be willing to do a video meet via FaceTime, Zoom, or whatever platform suits you. If we seem like a good fit, I’d be willing to travel to you.
I can provide a background check, references, including our vets’ information, and anything else you might need to feel assured that your babies are going to a good home. I know the decision to re-home isn’t easy, and choosing a new family shouldn’t be taken lightly.
You can read more about me on my profile and see pictures of our beloved angel. Message me back if you’re willing to consider giving us the opportunity to adopt your boys.

Thanks,

Erin

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ErinRhoads , (((hugs))))) I truly believe our angels send us the one to love like they knew in this world. I wanted to update I read above the boys Xo and Lilbro got a forever home . I will be following on your post and keeping my eyes out for you to help hearts align,

Status
Not open for further replies.