Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

2 young females for adoption Penhook, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinka

Lairian
Another lady I found on ebayclassifiesd
here is her msg "I have 2 beautiful sphynx female cats. They have been together their whole lives, and it needs to say that way. Twinkie is a black female, and is about 3 years old. Pia is a calico female and is about 1 year old. They are really sweet cats, and deserve a loving home and I just can't give them that anymore. So if you KNOW that you can give them a loving home FOREVER, please contact me."
Here is a link Two Sphynx Female Cats | Penhook | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 4030717
She just replayed me and she still have them. She want $600 for both of them. And again Im too fare away from there :( *cries*

Hope anyone will be able to give them a great home.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Marinka, you are doing a great job finding all these. How far are you from Va. I think you should go for them.

Bella07

Banned
Aaaawww, they are very cute! I hope they find a wonderful home!

How about a roadtrip? Maryland isn't "that" far from Virginia! :Wink::Laugh:

Marinka

Lairian
Thanks guys! We prob would go for them, but right at this moment we are getting ready for the wedding (american wedding, im from ukraine, we had really tiny wedding there, so we make another one here) anws..We tight on money and $600 + gas + all the stuff for new family members would be a little too much. I already talked to husband...couldn't convince him to do it :( ahh
I just hope If we can't do it someone else will!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks guys! We prob would go for them, but right at this moment we are getting ready for the wedding (american wedding, im from ukraine, we had really tiny wedding there, so we make another one here) anws..We tight on money and $600 + gas + all the stuff for new family members would be a little too much. I already talked to husband...couldn't convince him to do it :( ahh
I just hope If we can't do it someone else will!

Congratulations on your marriage. I hope your American wedding is another special day for the two of you. Too bad you couldn't convince your husband that there is an old Ukraine tradition that the groom gives his bride a Sphynx for each wedding celebration they have. :Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Congratulations on your marriage. I hope your American wedding is another special day for the two of you. Too bad you couldn't convince your husband that there is an old Ukraine tradition that the groom gives his bride a Sphynx for each wedding celebration they have. :Wink:

:LOL::Hysterical::LOL::ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

LOL I was just gonna say that! Wouldn't a sphynx make a terrific wedding present?
If I ever get engaged, forget Macy's & Bed Bath and Beyond! I will register with all the breeders on SL :LOL::BigSmile::ThumbsUp::LOL:

Pretty Kitty

Lairian
Hey,realy if you want you have to wrignt to women^ and may be she can sell for less money or make caredit for you. Everything can hapened:Wink: cats bring to your life so many sunshine
кажу, бо знаю:BigSmile:

Marinka

Lairian
Hey,realy if you want you have to wrignt to women^ and may be she can sell for less money or make caredit for you. Everything can hapened:Wink: cats bring to your life so many sunshine
кажу, бо знаю:BigSmile:

:BigSmile: ahah)) thanks so much! i see my native language!! Are you Ukrainian too?
Thanks everyone for encouraging.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What part of the Ukraine are you from?
My family is from there on my dads side and I was benched with a breeder that moved here from the Ukraine in1992.
He shows Siberians that are imported from Russia.
BTW his 19 year old daughter wants a sphynx but he said only when she moves out.
She was holding Cleo and she was purring for her.

Marinka

Lairian
What part of the Ukraine are you from?
My family is from there on my dads side and I was benched with a breeder that moved here from the Ukraine in1992.
He shows Siberians that are imported from Russia.
BTW his 19 year old daughter wants a sphynx but he said only when she moves out.
She was holding Cleo and she was purring for her.

Wow! That is so amazing, such a small world)) Im from Kiev (the capital of Ukraine). Moved here not long ago after married my wonderful hubby Ian. Now since I have my own family I can get whatever I want lol My parents never would accept a cat for so much and not even that, Sphynx are very expensive even there so It was not possible even thinking to get one. So it was only daydreaming one day I'd get one. Now I hope I can save up and make my dream come true :BigSmile:
The only sad thing is that after a really not pleasant conversation with my husband he made it clear he likes dogs better than cats. Since we got our first pet together out Chihuahua boy he is in love with him and all that, but I have an idea to visit one breeder once so he could see Sphynx in real life Im sure he would fell in love with them too..i hope so

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Wow! That is so amazing, such a small world)) Im from Kiev (the capital of Ukraine). Moved here not long ago after married my wonderful hubby Ian. Now since I have my own family I can get whatever I want lol My parents never would accept a cat for so much and not even that, Sphynx are very expensive even there so It was not possible even thinking to get one. So it was only daydreaming one day I'd get one. Now I hope I can save up and make my dream come true :BigSmile:
The only sad thing is that after a really not pleasant conversation with my husband he made it clear he likes dogs better than cats. Since we got our first pet together out Chihuahua boy he is in love with him and all that, but I have an idea to visit one breeder once so he could see Sphynx in real life Im sure he would fell in love with them too..i hope so

SphynxLair is a great place to daydream about getting a Sphynx. My 3 boys have died, but I hope to have another some day.

I think having your husband meet a Sphynx in person is a great idea. Most dog people are surprised how much they actually like the breed and find themselves easily won over.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Omg my family on my dads side is from Kiev also.
The Siberian breeder is from the Ukraine also.
We were benched next to each other at the last show and his daughter loves sphynxs.
I met her at a show a few months ago.
I think they are from Odesaa.

Marinka

Lairian
Omg my family on my dads side is from Kiev also.
The Siberian breeder is from the Ukraine also.
We were benched next to each other at the last show and his daughter loves sphynxs.
I met her at a show a few months ago.
I think they are from Odesaa.

wow!!! this is crazy! i told you small world :) ivebeen Odessa few times, we went there for a vacation at the Black Sea

Pretty Kitty

Lairian
:BigSmile: ahah)) thanks so much! i see my native language!! Are you Ukrainian too?
Yes i'm ukrainian. But live in Moscow ner 3 year. You know live etc:Pudently:
And it was not so easy to go to another country and left many many good friends, so sphynx come into my life and bring me a lot of fun and love. It seems to me - they was always with me. And i hope it would be so.:BigSmile:

Marinka

Lairian
Yes i'm ukrainian. But live in Moscow ner 3 year. You know live etc:Pudently:
And it was not so easy to go to another country and left many many good friends, so sphynx come into my life and bring me a lot of fun and love. It seems to me - they was always with me. And i hope it would be so.:BigSmile:

I understand you 100% because I left my home, family, friends 11 months ago and moved here to USA..so I know what its like. And I left my best friend Mila there with my parents, she is my cat, she is 13 years old and she is too old to travel so fare. She is regular domestic short hair, not Sphynx, but she is my baby and I miss her:Cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back