Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

2 young Sphynx in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella07

Banned
I wish my house wasn't so hectic right now or I would surely make a road trip and drive the 5 hrs to get one! Probably the one with the lighter colors and blue eyes would be mine....awww, but they are gorgeous, I can't stop looking at their faces.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
They are both gorgeous kittens. I hope they find great homes.

I wish my house wasn't so hectic right now or I would surely make a road trip and drive the 5 hrs to get one! Probably the one with the lighter colors and blue eyes would be mine....awww, but they are gorgeous, I can't stop looking at their faces.
I'm in the middle of a home renovation project too (I have been too busy to write about it in the summer vacation thread) but not as big as yours. These boys look to be black and blue....they would go perfect with our home renovation bruises and bumps.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
They are both gorgeous kittens. I hope they find great homes.

I'm in the middle of a home renovation project too (I have been too busy to write about it in the summer vacation thread) but not as big as yours. These boys look to be black and blue....they would go perfect with our home renovation bruises and bumps.
You should go for it!!!

Ducky01

Lairian
Ahhh!!! I live in Fredericksburg but just brought home a new baby this past Saturday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.