Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

2011 HCM Sphynx Calendar

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I emailed Jen (the U.S. contact) to find out if there is shipping & handling, tax, etc., who the check should be made out to, & the address where it should be sent. None of this info was on the website (at least not that I could find). I'll post here with my answers once I get them!:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
I tried to email "Jen" to place my order (I'm in the United States) but my email won't send to her email address. I keep getting a "failure notice" message, that says my message will not send, everytime I try to email her.

Anyone else having this problem? I really wanted to order one!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My post in this thread from 08-27-10 has all the info you need to order through snail-mail if you need to. Here it is again (I asked Jen before posting this info so that I wasn't giving out her address w/o her knowledge):

There is no tax, the calendars are $16 each (including shipping.) You can either PayPal the funds to [email protected] or send a check to me at:
Jen Obal
200 Forsythe St
Chattanooga, TN

we are hoping to have them by the first of November.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I emailed Jen at [email protected] well over a week ago and haven't heard a thing back. Guess I'm not going to get a calendar this year. :(

If someone here knows the people that are coordinating this, please let them know that not everyone is pulling their weight. I'm getting the idea that they're going to lose a lot of calendar sales this year because of it.

Bella07

Banned
I emailed Jen at [email protected] well over a week ago and haven't heard a thing back. Guess I'm not going to get a calendar this year. :(

If someone here knows the people that are coordinating this, please let them know that not everyone is pulling their weight. I'm getting the idea that they're going to lose a lot of calendar sales this year because of it.

I agree; I still haven't been able to get in touch with them either! I tried to send a few emails a week or two ago, but I kept receiving errors.

If anyone is in contact, or knows who else we can contact to get order calenders for the USA, please let me know! I would love to purchase one.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I heard from Kathy today and she asked us to update the Lair folks. It seems Jen had an automatic labelling in her gmail account that sent every mail that had "calendar" in it straight to her calendar folder. The problem is fixed so we can order!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear the ordering problem is fixed- I'm ordering mine today. Great calendar and a great cause:BigSmile:

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: i jusr read the site propperly lol i can order from Laura for UK delivery yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ThumbsUp: x

Back