Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

<3 Say hello to our girl Zoe <3

Marinka

Lairian
Hi everyone! My name is Marina and Im a happy a new owner of my first and very desired Sphynx girl ZOE!

We adopted her on Saturday. She loves purring as soon as you touch her skin, loves sleep with you under the blankets and climb every where up high.
We love her to pieces already :)
_MG_8332.jpg
_MG_8988.jpg
_MG_8996.jpg
_MG_9009.jpg
_MG_9021.jpg
_MG_9022.jpg
_MG_9041.jpg
_MG_9048.jpg
_MG_9054.jpg
_MG_9080.jpg

Jack licks her ears and face and she tries to rub against him and sometime hes jumping off all so scared lol pretty funny.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Love the pictures! She is such a pretty girl and she looks very happy in her new home!!....Congratulations!:BigSmile:

Bella07

Banned
Aaaawww! She is gorgeous. I love that picture of Zoe and your beautiful dog. Wonderful photos. Thank You for sharing!

LLevenson

Lairian
congrats! cute pics--looks like Zoe and your dog are already buds! Isn't the cuddling under the covers the BEST??? enjoy!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Zoe looks like she's half kangaroo in the pictures where she's standing on her back legs. She's a very flashy girl and I'm so glad you finally got her and things are working out well for everyone.

Marinka

Lairian
thank you so much and Zoe said thanks too :D She is now feeling very at home, running around, playing with little toy, with Jack. Im happy and my heart melts when i see them together.
Im sorry I havent been on here for few days, my husbands very good friend died and had being going to memorial.

She is a perfectly beautiful girl! Her and her puppy look so cute together! I am so happy she is fitting right in with the family. I knew you would find your Sphynx when the time was right. She was just waiting for you to find her!!!!

Also, sorry to hear about your husband's friend passing. My condolences to you both.

Marinka

Lairian
She is a perfectly beautiful girl! Her and her puppy look so cute together! I am so happy she is fitting right in with the family. I knew you would find your Sphynx when the time was right. She was just waiting for you to find her!!!!

Also, sorry to hear about your husband's friend passing. My condolences to you both.

Thank you! xx

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She is stunning!! I am so happy that you finally got the sphynx you have always wanted. Congrats and spoil her rotten!!

fezmarie73

Lairian
Zoe is a total beauty, and it seems that she and Jack have taken to each other very well. I'm glad you were able to adopt your baby, and I'm glad that Jack has adopted her too - what a perfect match!

Back