Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

3 Sphynx Cats Need Good Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylaFL

Lairian
Have you recently lost your pet? Need a companion?:Cry:
We are looking for a home for our delightful and adorable sphynx cats.
We have three: two females & one male who need a loving and caring person to share their home. :BigSmile:
One female is golden red, age 8 yrs. named Cleopatra. The other female is jet black named Nuby, age 6 yrs. Our male is a blue minx age 3 yrs. and is velvet gray with aqua blue eyes.
They are bright, loving, well trained and need a loving person to care for them. Please consider all three together. They are a family and have always been together. Looking for someone in the Louisiana to Florida Panhandle region. I don't feel comfortable placing my phone number online but would love to talk with you. Please email me for my telephone number.
Praying for a good home.
StylaFL
[email protected]

Brooke

Banned
Welcome to the forum, StylaFL. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a good home for your kitties. Heck, if I were in the right part of Florida, I'd consider them for myself!

I imagine you'll get lots of responses to your ad, and you'll be able to choose the best home for them.

Good luck!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Geez, if I had a larger home and didn't live in Colorado, I'd consider taking them...but there's just no way. However, if I hear of anybody in your general area who's looking for a sphynx (or two or three!), I'll be sure to direct them to you!

Do you have pictures of your babies to post here? Pictures always help when finding a home for pets.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi, My name is Donna. I curently have only one Sphynx kitten. He is 5 months old. I saw where you were looking for a home for your Sphynx cats. I was wondering if you are selling the set or just looking for place ment? I live in north Lousiana with my husband and two Daughters. If you are looking for placement we might be will to take the set in and keep them. I wanted to have more than one Sphynx, but at the price I paid for Harley I could not afford it at present. If this is something you would consider leave me a message and we could arrange to talk.

stylaFL

Lairian
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile: They are Absolutly beautiful. My Daughter Charlie loves Nuba and My husband thinks Cleo is adorable. I love the other one, as I said I had looked at a black with blue eyes first before getting mybaby boy. They look like such sweet and loveable babies. I look forward to talking to you again soon.

stylaFL

Lairian
Thank you to all who have been interested in our beloved cats. We are finding the process of adoption very difficult. We are still considering everyone and should have a decision in the next couple of weeks.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Smile: Guess you caught that we were intrested huh Admin? Yea we have been talking to her. But she has alot of people to chose from that could offfer them a good home. I am content to be considered and wish her the best of luck with her decision, I know to move Harley to a new home would kill me so I can only imagine the pain she is in and how do you chose someone to care for your babies? That is the question I have. i just dont think I could do it. My heart goes out to her...

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am proud to anounce that we now have Oba, Cleo and Nuba at home with us and they are adjusting well. Thanks for allowing us to find each other here,

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So wonderful! Glad we could be A part of bringing you together with your new additions:ThumbsUp:
That makes 4 cats that found good homes on our site:Celebrate:
When we took in Max and could not keep him, silly4lilly found him A great home with her mother inlaw to be!:Smile:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile: Yes We are very lucky to have them and falling so in love...I was just honnored to be considered and then blessed to be choosen.. The family did say why, but it is their personal story , and I do not feel right telling it without their permission, but I will say it is sad and that these cats were very loved and still are..The owners hearts were breaking at the thought, but they wanted what was best for their babies and I feel blessed God lead us together..

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile: Yes We are very lucky to have them and falling so in love...I was just honnored to be considered and then blessed to be choosen.. The family did say why, but it is their personal story , and I do not feel right telling it without their permission, but I will say it is sad and that these cats were very loved and still are..The owners hearts were breaking at the thought, but they wanted what was best for their babies and I feel blessed God lead us together..

I feel very sorry for them :Cry: It must be so hard to have to find new homes for your pets. I have a friend trying to do that too right now for his five hairy cats and three dogs.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It was, it is very sad when you find animals that are unloved and unwanted, but I think it is worse when you find people like my babies owners and your friend that love and want them dearly, but due to life and things beyond their controll they have to rehome them..I hate wantching anyone or any animals heart break leaving someone they love and that loves them...I am just bless that God lead us together to make it eaiser for us...I wish the same luck for your friend...

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations and much joy with the new baby.:ThumbsUp:

Thanks we are enjoying the 3 of them very much. They are very big love mooches and quite the group. I think the five of them are ganging up on me. I may have to get a new bed cause they are slowly taking mine over.LOL:LOL::LOL:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Harley congragulations what a wonderful story, you will have to post some pictures for us to enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back