Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

3 year old male for rescue in SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele!

Lairian
I found this on another board - this is not my posting -

Carolina Rescue has a new foster of a black, male, 3 year old Sphynx.
He is neutered and very sweet. A mother got the kitty for her daughter who is now with child and doesn't want him. Post me at [email protected]

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Doesn't want her Sphynx now that she's pregnant? Thats pretty messed up. I am trying for a baby myself, but that in no way shape or form means I will be giving away Kreacher when I do!!! Why do people feel the need to rid themselves of thier pets before they bear children??

Also if my mom bought me Kreacher and I didn't want him, she would snatch him up in a heart beat. I tmakes me wonder if there is another underlying reason why they want to ge rid of the cat. Cause that means that three people (Husband, wife, Mother, and possibly even Father) don't want the cat. I find that VERY VERY hard to believe...

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree, nbolin. Sounds like there's more to the story. . . I hope he's a healthy fellow who will find a loving and caring home since his first family can't seem to fit him in anywhere! :Angry: Shame on them.

AthenaAura

Lairian
This sounds so suspicious! We have a hard time not taking in every stray we see, can't imagine the circumstances to want to give away one of our cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back