Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

38 down ah and still counting

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hello everyone just thought I would share with you all that today is mine and my husbands 38 th wedding anniversary
I really don’t know how the man as put up with me ah our Queen should give him a knighthood ah
My husband is a quiet serious guy , and I am the total opposite ! They do say opposites attract don’t they
In the uk a life sentence is 15 yrs and they are normally out after 7 so he could infact have murdered me a few times and be a free man ah
At 13 I told my dad I was going to marry mike , when said “ I don’t know what that is knocking on my door but il give you 5 minuets to get rid of it ! “
I said oh hush dad I’m going to marry him ,
My mike was stood there long curly hair biker jacket , carrying his helmet
Oh I did love him to bits at 13 but I love him ten fold more now after 44 years and being married 38 years of them ..
marriage is a roller coaster with its heighs and lows , and I’ve loved every bit of it
Xxxx❤❤❤❤

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, how wonderful! Happy anniversary Anita :happy: Your post had me giggling at my desk, I sure hope my future marriage can be even half as successful as yours! I just love that :kiss:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy anniversary! Wow 38 years and still so in love. How wonderful. I love the story baout the first time Mike rang your doorbell. I bet your father tought "we will see about you being serious to marry him":).

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Anita Eccleston , Happy Anniversary to you amd Mike
Enjoy the ride of Love and Life :)

What a beautiful love story
(((Hugs))))

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy Anniversary! I love your story. Hopefully you will have lots more!

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aw Anita that’s lovely I hope u n ur hubby had a lovely anniversary! 38 years together, so sweet that’s what they call true love! Xxx