Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

3yo spayed female in Dover, DE area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I saw this one on petfinder back at the end of March. I wonder if she is still available. She looks a bit frightened in the picture, but otherwise beautiful and in need of love. I wonder if the owner ever tried to contact the breeder. Most decent breeders offer to take the pet if they can no longer be cared for.

Marinka

Lairian
I talked to the person who works there. I also applied for her prob 3 weeks ago. Didnt get a reply yet, I called - answering machine...then I wrote asking please let me know yes or no, so lady wrote me back that they got literary hundreds applications on her and because the organization is 100% voluntarily it takes that much time. Anws, my fingers crossed and Im still waiting, but like I said in another post me and husband now on the different pages about a cat... :(

Marinka

Lairian
I hope too, the adoptional not bad at all and she is young! So my fingers and toes are crossed :D

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Did you ever talk to the breeder I told you about?
You never know you may end up with this cat.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I will wait for your email.
I know the cat you are talking about is a rescue.

Marinka

Lairian
So..guys I got a replay from them and they decline my applications for few reasons. Before I told you why I'll tell you that me and my husband live with their parents for now. Before I moved to USA Ian moved to his parents house to help with money cuz his mom got fired and dad's works from home cuz his travel company went out of business. Anws, long story short mother-in-law has 4 cats and a dog, + we have out Chihuahua Jack. Even though we live separately in a huge basement which is bigger than my apt in Ukraine lol people from rescue still asked me of a proof that those cats (which are legally not mine) was fixed. I lost my all hopes because I dont know if my mother-in-law will be willing to provide me this info so that I can add another cat into a house even though we are planing on moving out by the end of this year and not sure even if i had all that ready i prob wont make it because lady told me they have over 100 applications. I just hope that they will find someone perfect!
Next time I will def lie. Im so upset, I cried ...I was hoping so badly we can get her.

Marinka

Lairian
Don't be sad when the time is right there will be the perfect kitty for you I just know it!:Wink:

I hope so. Right now I know until we live here with all this zoo in a house I wont be able to adopt and we cant afford to get from breeder. But "i always get what i want" :BigSmile: so in my big plans is start saving up after the wedding.
Thanks for support!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So..guys I got a replay from them and they decline my applications for few reasons. Before I told you why I'll tell you that me and my husband live with their parents for now. Before I moved to USA Ian moved to his parents house to help with money cuz his mom got fired and dad's works from home cuz his travel company went out of business. Anws, long story short mother-in-law has 4 cats and a dog, + we have out . Even though we live separately in a huge basement which is bigger than my apt in Ukraine lol people from rescue still asked me of a proof that those cats (which are legally not mine) was fixed. I lost my all hopes because I dont know if my mother-in-law will be willing to provide me this info so that I can add another cat into a house even though we are planing on moving out by the end of this year and not sure even if i had all that ready i prob wont make it because lady told me they have over 100 applications. I just hope that they will find someone perfect!
Next time I will def lie. Im so upset, I cried ...I was hoping so badly we can get her.

Don't be sad when the time is right there will be the perfect kitty for you I just know it!:Wink:

I hope so. Right now I know until we live here with all this zoo in a house I wont be able to adopt and we cant afford to get from breeder. But "i always get what i want" :BigSmile: so in my big plans is start saving up after the wedding.
Thanks for support!

ilovemysphynx is right, Marinka, you will be able to add a Sphynx to your family when the time is perfect for you, your husband, and Chihuahua Jack.

Marinka

Lairian
Thank you MissMySphynxBoys for support! )) my mom always say - it (anything ive been patient about) will happen when the time is right! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back