Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

4 Legged Jammies available!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I finally got a few minutes to come up with a 4 legged jammie design! Snuffie is not liking being a model for these one bit! lol Watching her walk is rather amusing tho:LOL:

Here are the two photos I could capture of her. I'll get one of the outfit by itself later on and yes they are available in boy colors also. Enjoy!

Oh - these are available for $20.00 plus shipping. ($23.00)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
:LOL: "mommy could you please cover my private areas!":LOL::LOL:

Cute though! Great job!!
:LOL::LOL:They are so weird. She wasn't happy at all. lmao She did go to the litter box tho - they are atleast fully functional and she didn't make a mess or nothing. She was high steppin with her back legs - Poor baby - I'm sure she will be glad once I get her a playmate cuz then I won't have her model so much. lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks - I'm going to alter her's and see if a shorter hind leg would be more comfy for her. lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There is a lady on a crestie forum who makes those for the pups too. She uses t shirts from thrift stores, and gets some cool designs that way. I wish I were talented enough to do it, but alas, I will have to just buy mine!
I think this is the link to see the crestie jammies

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I make clothing for all 4 legged animals including dogs. Please know I can make things for your dogs as well.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry, I didnt know the links were not allowed. I was just thinking it could give ckutkuhn some ideas for making more of them.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks for the apology Gadzukz - your links can go into the products and review threads I think. It was more because it was a clothing link on my advertising threads for "my" products. I appreciate the help tho - I did come up with a 4 legged jammie design but I'm still working on it for perfection. I'm sort of anal over what I sell. Thanks again tho.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for accepting my apology, I really like your designs and honestly did not mean any insult.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's getting cold out, I want to get some of these made for Pedda. Christina, what colors do you have available?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
It's getting cold out, I want to get some of these made for Pedda. Christina, what colors do you have available?
Thank you for the inquiry marlene. The colors I have available are in the below photos. I can make any outfit into which ever material you choose.

The only material I can no longer find is the multi-colored striped material you'll see Snuffie wearing.

Thanks again - PM me once your interested in ordering or if you have any further questions.

Christina, Snuffie and SoBe

Attachments

ktate88

Banned
OMG, I absolutely love these! I feel sure Niles will need some of these.

I'm liking the royal blue and blue camo. I just did a big order from PetEdge today but none of these, which I have been looking for. Though Niles may not appreciate them as much :Impish:

Do you need measurements?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
OMG, I absolutely love these! I feel sure Niles will need some of these.

I'm liking the royal blue and blue camo. I just did a big order from PetEdge today but none of these, which I have been looking for. Though Niles may not appreciate them as much :Impish:

Do you need measurements?
Defintely need measurements!!:ThumbsUp: lol Yea, my kitties still do not appreciate these outfits as much as tshirts and tanks. It takes time for them to get used to them but I do make them bottomless so your kitty should be 100% functional while wearing them. (Playing and going potty)

I'll send you a PM on how to place your order. Thanks again.

pooner

Banned
I'm considering ordering a pair for Pooner. He has a couple four legged jammies I got at the store however, they are for dogs so they don't fit quite right and he can't jump up onto things very well. I'm hoping if they are custom made for him that he will still be able to jump up since he is training to the toilet and needs to be able to jump up :Smile:
Please let me know how to order from you an what measurements you need. Thanks.