Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

4 Sphynx in Hamilton Ontario Area Need Home ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

If anyone in Ontario is in the position to give these babies a home, I saw this on Kijiji today. Hamilton is about 45 minutes from the Toronto are or 30 minutes from Niagara Falls:

Very loving cats need good home due to family crisis. (1) 5 year old Blue female, (2) 17 month old Red males, (1) 17 month old Black male. All have had their shots and are spayed/neuter. Price is per cat $300

Sphynx cats for sale - Toronto Cats & Kittens For Sale - Kijiji Toronto

Bella07

Banned
Oh, if I were in Canada, I'd take them in a heartbeat! I hope they find a great home, they look so cute.

I whined at my hubby but no go. We just got wee girl a week ago Monday and he said 2 was enough. Hahahaha! Silly little man! He thinks I will stop at 2!!!! I have my ways....

I do hope they fine a forever family. If I could I would take all 4 home.

holly_savage

Banned
I have emailed them and asked if they had more photos of the kitties. I couldn't take all 4 but I'd take one...but I am also so leary of kijiji after last time...gotta sniff it out!

Holly that would be so wonderful if you could bring one home! What will Mug-Y have to say about his lady shacking up with another boy?

Denise

Lairian
I spoke to the gentleman and the blue female and the black male are gone. The two red boys are left ,he said one was very affectionate and the other very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back