Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

4 x craziness - Sméagol, Gremlin, Dollar & Lupo

Lita

Lairian
First thing first :) Our family was simple - me, my daughter and three cats:
Lupo - the grandpa, the oldest siamese mix male, born 2002
Dollar - siamese male, born 2009
and
Maly - siamese mix male, born 2009
For years it was constant...
But my daughter, all grown up now, she started to think about moving out. And since Maly was "her cat" he moved out with her. After couple of months I noticed that Dollar is kind of lonely, since Lupo is 17 years old and understandably he doesn't want to play that much. So I decided to follow my dream and find myself a Sphynx. I did my research (or so I thought) and found my Sméagol. He was 4 months old at that time. I was in 7th heaven :D he was the sweetest thing ever. Introduction to my older cats was nothing I was preparing myself for. From the first minute it was love and acceptance :giggle: I was amazed and even a little bit shocked. So no problems whatsoever.
Soon enough it was clear that little Sméagol is to energetic for 10 years old Dollar and it became obvious that he needed a brother that is closer to his age. I started searching for another little Sphynx and found Gremlin. Actually Gremlin supposed to be call Gollum, but when I saw him I knew that Gollum is not the name for him. Thought about few names but Gremlin was the one that clicked :) And he was the perfect age, almost exactly the same as Sméagol, only 2 weeks older. And the history repeated itself- at home immediately every other cat accepted Gremlin as he was living there since forever and Gremlin acted like he knew everybody for a long time.
So now in my home there are 5 of us:
me - a crazy lady with cats :ROFLMAO:
Lupo
Dollar
Sméagol
and
Gremlin
I started this thread to have a place to share pictures from time to time, and stories or thoughts or worries... A place where I wouldn't be just this crazy lady with cats but the guardian of four beautiful cats

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have three nakids and there fur babies. I'm a crazy cat Lady too
db07e6c39430ad6349e6f063ff1ebdd1.jpg
e2c4ddd653462719bec0957d3dde8bd4.jpg
0f7faf5513d62fc3d1ec36cab5036348.jpg
fc75d6ba3927116eb21dd8aab472c8cd.jpg
8976321df6bccfdca47a11f7fa92db52.jpg
01cfbc6687d6fa63bc4b71f03fd6ce99.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Lita

Lairian
The day before yesterday we had a little funny one :ROFLMAO:
I was awaiting a package so when the bell rang I already knew what was it. let me just point out that we have a door with a smart lock which locks itself after 15 seconds after it is opened.
So I opened the door and was signing the delivery, and in one moment Gremlin just took off between my legs. I was like "oh no, he's going down the stairs" (we are living in condominium) So I just jumped after him, leaving post man and my door behind. Of course I didn't take my phone with me. I was yelling "Gremlin stop!" and "the door!" - of course I realize I had 15 sec before my door will close, and poor postman didn't really understand what the whole fuss was about. Finally I was able to grab Gremlin and sprint back to my door (it all took like 13 sec) I was hearing the post man laughing, I also was laughing, of course after I was safe home - I already imagined us sitting under my door waiting for my neighbor, who has my fiscal key, to come back from work.
I looked at Gremlin, looked at myself and than in hits me - I had a watch on my hand, which can be used as a key as well :ROFLMAO::0
So I could be relaxed and be a lady , instead I just gave the poor man the really crazy show :0 Eh the boys keep me on my toes every day ;)
Here the guilty of all craziness that day ;) He is ready to go for an adventure :D

IMG_2982.jpeg

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a lovely and beautiful family you have!
And woooow you are one fast crazy cat lady:). The story about the door made me laugh out loud

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing you join us on Selfie Saturdays! Keep your eyes open for it tomorrow so you can share even more of you and your crew with us.

Back