Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

400 posts :)

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so happy here that I never would have thought I would have posted so much! :LOL: I have been members of forums before but they never really made me look forward to going on them everyday and talking to them. This forum is awesome and I am so glad I found you all and am happy to be a part of it! You are all the best!! I hope to one day meet each one of you well try to anyway:ThumbsUp: I look forward to sharing my experiances and hearing all of yours too!:Wink: I LOVE SPHYNXLAIR:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:!!!!!! Oh Ya so does Snuggles!!!:LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Tanya,
I'm glad you like the site! I hope everyone feels the same way. We try to make it a special and enjoyable place for all of our member and Sphynx kitties!:ThumbsUp::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
I second Tanya's emotion over this site and the people on it. It's so well run, the people on it are wonderful, the topics are interesting and the information you can get here is unbelievable. My Facebook friends wonder where I've gone...LOL...I'm always at the Lair! Remember, Las Vegas for Spring Break next year for our own little sphynx convention!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am always on here too! My husband always comes home from work and checks out how many posts I have and if I am one of the top posters:LOL: Then he will go to his forum and try and beat me! He cant do it! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was a member of a pregnancy forum for 2 straight yrs and I maybe had 200 posts!:LOL: I love everything about this site! I wouldn't be the same with out all of you!:ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so happy here that I never would have thought I would have posted so much! :LOL: I have been members of forums before but they never really made me look forward to going on them everyday and talking to them. This forum is awesome and I am so glad I found you all and am happy to be a part of it! You are all the best!! I hope to one day meet each one of you well try to anyway:ThumbsUp: I look forward to sharing my experiances and hearing all of yours too!:Wink: I LOVE SPHYNXLAIR:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:!!!!!! Oh Ya so does Snuggles!!!:LOL:

Well said! I have never checked in daily with a forum for more than a week before this. Now I find myself at work wondering if whoever's cat is doing okay, or if there are any cute new pictures, etc. First site I check when I get home is here--sometimes even before I take off my shoes and put my bag down :Smile: Um, will there be a SphynxLair Anonymous forming anytime soon?:Sweat:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL! Me too!! :LOL:

It's constantly running in the background on my work computer, so in between teaching I come and get a quick fix before the next lesson starts...Wednesdays are the worst because I don't teach and have an admin day...it's a real struggle to keep off the site then!!! As you can see :LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL I had never been on a forum untill I found this on! I love it also. I love the tails, pictures, polls etc. It's great and like no other site! Im officially obsessed!!!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah, I can't stay away from the Lair either! Especially when I'm at work....it's my own little personal addiction! Seeing cute sphynx pics or reading sphynx posts is a nice break from the hundrum of writing reports for my job.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me too! I'm so hooked- I can't get enough! I hate being away and not know what's going on with everyone and their kitties. When I'm not on here I'm thinking of when I can sign on next. Does that make me an addict too!? :LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me too! I'm so hooked- I can't get enough! I hate being away and not know what's going on with everyone and their kitties. When I'm not on here I'm thinking of when I can sign on next. Does that make me an addict too!? :LOL:

Yep! :Laugh:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: Admin you are going to have to start an internet forum to help us deal with the addiction to this internet forum!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Back