Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

5 year old male Sphinx in Seattle

Lily93

Lairian
Hi everyone! I’m looking for a new home for my baby Winston. I can no longer care for him due to illness, but he is happy and healthy. He loves being cuddled and playing with the laser pointer.

If anyone is interested in taking him please let me know. He is currently being fostered at a cat boarding facility. They have two people interested, but if it doesn’t work out with either he will still be available. I should know within the next week or so.

Attachments

• D0DCCF32-677B-469C-A7FA-9E9946F2BB3A.jpeg
    D0DCCF32-677B-469C-A7FA-9E9946F2BB3A.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 218

JCWaellner

Lairian
Hi! My fiancé and I have been looking to adopt a Sphynx cat! We have previous experience with the breed. We don’t have any other pets, no children and a nice size home he would be the king of the house! We have had a Sphynx before, Milo, whom we rescued and unfortunately he had HCM. He made it to 2 1/2. He took part of my heart with him.
It’s time now to give another kitty their forever home and it’s been so empty and quiet!
I work with a lot of Animal Rescue groups such as Pilots N Paws and Siberian Husky rescues as well! We have references. We live in Saint Louis Missouri but transport isn’t an issue. Please contact us! We would love to give your baby a home!

Usagi19

Lairian
Hello! My husband and I have a 3 bed house that he could have a forever home in! We would be available to come adopt him on the 28th of October (we don't live in Seattle). Please reply if there is an opportunity for us or email at [email protected]
Thank you!
And if he's already found a home, congrats!!

Jinxy

Lairian
My husband and I live on the Oregon coast about 5 hours from Seattle. We lost out sphynx Jinxy in July. We are looking to adopt and if you still need a home for Winston we would love to spoil him and love him forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Mcara , welcome to the lair family! I used to live by Lake Tapps.... went to the puyallup mall all the time ...
jump in and enjoy with us and check out the sphynx info center for great threads on sphynx life

I have not heard back if Winston is still avail...
tagging @Lily93

ltheresa

Lairian
Is he still available!? I will pay for his shipping to Chicago if possible❤. I hope you feel better! I struggled with a chronic Illness so I understand completely.

Last edited:
Back