Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

6 HCM Scans

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well we had Finn's 4 month follow up yesterday. It was the actual cardiologist this time, so he was able to tell me right away that there's no change in his heart since the last scan. Follow up was recommended for 6 months from now, so fingers crossed that we get the same diagnosis next visit, and I'll continue to give him the heart supplements in the meantime.

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Bailey21 I also just caught up on this thread, and first of all, try not to fret! Your a sphynx super mum and you're on top of this! {} You're doing everything you can for Finn and then some :) I know you got a group discount, but I'm just looking in to prices for this scan, and was quoted £450 (CAD 760)... is that a "normal" price would you say?

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross thank you!

@Zab Hugs. Me too, such a nasty disease that seems to be popping up everywhere lately. Give an extra kiss to your babies for me!

@Cinafina After tax yesterday my total came to $620 CAD, my friend I talk to in Phily is spending $850 on hers in 2 weeks. Low cost clinics usually have a much better price, between 2-300 a cat.

Back