Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

6" x 8" Ink & watercolor portraits - $25

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@FeyAngel I would definitely be up for giving it a try! Like I said to Kyla L, I always do sketches first (with no commitment) to make sure the person is happy with it :)

Reina

Lairian
Ooh ooh!! I am in!!!! Your art is great and this would be awesome to put on our wall or on our mantle! I will PM you for more details! (y)

I am so excited that you opened a store! I always wanted to buy a portrait, but lucked out by getting you as a secret santa. You are going to be very, very busy! I see my baby in your samples and it just melts my heart every time I look at it!

suzfoote

Lairian
Omg these are unreal!! I love them! I will be pming you right away, I need some pictures done of Billie & McNulty :) I am actually looking into getting them tattooed on the back of my calves.. if I like your pics, which I'm sure I will, would you be ok with me getting them tattooed!!?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405270773.576056.jpg

So happy to show the frames we picked for our pieces @zoinks did for us. I really wanted frames that showed off the pieces and made the artwork the focus. I think these floating frames were perfect!!!

Patti

Last edited:

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow those look great up Patti!

Love the frames you picked, and 2 and 2 was definitely the right choice :)

So glad you are happy!

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The one of Basil and Yuri just just suck me in...wonderful!!!!!
My husband put it perfectly, "she captured Vash' doofus face, Basil's goofiness, Yuri's grumpiness and Nigel's innocent face amazingly."

But Basil and Yuri are my favorite too. I'm in love with @zoinks style and will definitely have to order more as gifts for family now!

Back