Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

9 Year Old Sphynx for Adoption

LindsayFox

Lairian
Hi all,

Unfortunately, I need to find a new home for my sphynx, Summer. She is 9 years old and doesn't have any health problems. I've had her for the past four years, but I've been super busy with school and I know she's looking for a little more love. I've never had her with any other pets, but her last family told me that she does well with dogs, but not so well with other cats. She is so well behaved and so amazing, it breaks my heart that I have to consider giving her up. I'm based in NYC and hoping I can find a home for her not too far from me. Please feel free to get in touch for a little more info about her <3
$30.00 rehoming fee.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@LindsayFox ((((hugs))) for your heartfelt decision... the lair bunch here is an amazing caring group... I am sure members will PM for interviews.
head smooches and all paws crossed for a perfect forever home... she is darling

please keep us updated.... several of us have adopted from members.

Carchick03

Lairian
aw, wish i was closer! the people near me never seem to respond. Good luck; sure you'll find a great home!

DeDe1001

Lairian
Hello Lindsay Fox!
I live in near Marcus Garvey Park in Harlem, NYC -- would love to be interviewed and see if Summer is a good fit for my husband and me this winter!