Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A 1yr old Sphynx brother and sister up for adoption in Southern California!

Maria1990

Lairian
Hi all,

With a heavy heart I am posting my Chicken Butt and Nugget up for adoption. My husbands allergies have worsened to the point he has to take medicine everyday and it has become too much. They are perfect cats - no issues ever with the litter box, no health problems, both extremely affectionate, and utterly attached to one another. They must go as a pair to a loving home. Please contact me if you are interested and in the area.

No rehoming fee to approved home

Attachments

• 559482F8-B0A3-453A-8964-3E72B90F3C04.jpeg
    559482F8-B0A3-453A-8964-3E72B90F3C04.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry you've had to make this decision, and I understand how hard it must be! I do hope you find a perfect home for these absolutely gorgeous nakids. I'm tagging @branbraun as this member recently posted about adoption in south California!

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Maria1990 I'm sorry you had to rehome the kitties. Allergies can sure be hard to deal with.

Hoping it works out for everyone and it's 100% the right call to keep them together since they are a bonded pair.

Yoda mom

Staff member
(((Hugs))) for your heartfelt decision .
Stay positive
Several of us have adopted from members .
Glad you are keeping them together .

I adopted a wonderful very bonded pair years ago from a member ,
and totally understand the need for your babies to go to a forever home together .

Tagging @branbraun couple ...
All paws crossed the stars align for a purrfect fit

Hugs n head smooches

4MARS4

Lairian
Where exactly in California are you located? I am very intrested in rehoming both and I will be in California on Monday.

Angelique87

Lairian
Hey there I’m not sure if you are asking me as I send you a message last week... so just Incase you are asking me I am in the Sacramento area

wickedbird

Lairian
Hi! are your babies still in search of their new home? I am a sphynx mom already, have a wonderful girl (5 years old).
Let me know if you would like to talk, am interested in adopting those darlings <3

Pd3383

Lairian
Hi all,

With a heavy heart I am posting my Chicken Butt and Nugget up for adoption. My husbands allergies have worsened to the point he has to take medicine everyday and it has become too much. They are perfect cats - no issues ever with the litter box, no health problems, both extremely affectionate, and utterly attached to one another. They must go as a pair to a loving home. Please contact me if you are interested and in the area.

I would love to take them into my home. I have a Male sphynx now
Let me know if you would like more information on my situation

Madforcali

Lairian
Hi all,

Hi, I can totally relate to what you are going through, my husband is actually severely allergic to “haired” cats, to the point he was in the hospital for a week, we ended up having to rehome our furry cats... a few years later after much research I decided to take him to a Sphynx Breeder, curious if he would also be allergic to Sphynx cats (due to the different saliva and dander) great news, he was completely tolerant to Sphynx, and now we have 2,. Long story short , I am heart broken for you. Are your kitties fixed? ? I may be able to take them as I am also in so cal ...
-thanks , Madison

Last edited by a moderator:

Madforcali

Lairian
Hi, I can totally relate to what you are going through, my husband is actually severely allergic to “haired” cats, to the point he was in the hospital for a week, we ended up having to regime our furry cats... a few years later after much research I decided to take him to a Sphynx Breeder, curious if he would also be allergic to Sphynx cats (due to the different saliva and dander) great news, he was completely tolerant to Sphynx, and now we have 2,. Long story short , I am heart broken for you. Are your kitties fixed? ? I may be able to take them as I am also in so cal ...
-thanks , Madison
***regime =re home

Back