Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A bit about me...

Hi all!! My name is Rach from Utah and I just officially reserved a female kitten that will be coming home with me middle of December! I found the lair when I was researching all my sphynx questions and it proved to be super helpful and was a big part of my decision to adopt one! I am a first time pet-owner (though I did grow up with a furry cat) and am so excited to be part of this wonderful community! My girl's name is going to be Hildegard after the awesome female German composer and scientist, haha.

Welcome to the lair Rach, and also soon Hildegard! :happy: We will all be hoping for pics in anticipation of Gotcha Day. I love the name by the way, so cool (y)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Hildegard and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! :)

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Hildegard welcome to sphynxlair. What an exciting time for you with a little girl waiting to be big enough to come home!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome! We will be happy to help you through the long wait to Gotcha Day. Your life is about to change forever.