A couple of ButterBall stories | Sphynxlair

A couple of ButterBall stories

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by ElGatoLoco, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ElGatoLoco

ElGatoLocoV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $2,464.20
    Ratings:
    +993
    Here's a couple of quick stories I already shared with AngelSphynx.

Story 1:
    I wish I could get a film of ButterBall when he's extra frisky. It's so funny. He bows up to me like he's going to hurt me. His ears folded back. Then he jumps and tries to latch on my head and bite my ears. Once I get the camera out he stops. I'll get it on film one of these days and then I'll get my 15 minutes of youtube fame.

Story 2:
    I was "trying" to paint using watercolors again. This time, I thought I'd save myself alot of heartache and just paint something abstract. So I mixed some blue paint with a dash of water and poured it on the poster board. I was going to manipulate the paint with an electronic toothbrush. ButterBall thought he'd get in on the action. My thinking was It's abstract, let the little guy walk all over it. We can clean his paws, no big deal. Probably do better than I could. Well, he decided to use his tongue instead. I didn't think about that. I can clean his paws no problem but I'm not sure about his tongue. So now ButterNut has a blue tongue. I guess it'll just fade with time. At least it's just watercolor and non toxic. I could have had my oil or acrylic paint out.

2. Rhubarb

RhubarbLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $337.00
    Ratings:
    +22
    That is really funny! Can you post a picture of Butterball and his blue tongue?

3. ElGatoLoco

Sphynx Bucks:
    $2,464.20
    Ratings:
    +993
    I couldn't get him to open his mouth for the camera but I did shoot a video of the incident. I'll put it in the video section.

4. ElGatoLoco

Sphynx Bucks:
    $2,464.20
    Ratings:
    +993
    I uploaded the video of me painting with ButterBall. Couldn't get his mouth open for the camera though.

I took some pictures of ButterBall earlier. Thought I would share with you guys.

[​IMG]
    I'm asking for it in this one

[​IMG]
    The attack begins

[​IMG]
    ButterBall got himself into this pickle. I tried to help but he'd rather choke.

[​IMG]
    His Michael Jordan pose.