Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A couple of pics of Noel

susi794

Staff member
I took a few pics of Noel yesterday....thought I'd post them so you can all see how she's doing.

Brooke

Banned
She looks fat and happy! I love them at this age...attacking EVERYTHING, so much fun, and the personalities really start to come out! I know she must be giving you some happiness amidst all the sorrow.

susi794

Staff member
She looks fat and happy! I love them at this age...attacking EVERYTHING, so much fun, and the personalities really start to come out! I know she must be giving you some happiness amidst all the sorrow.

She is bringing me some happiness--I almost fell out of the bed this morning--I felt something against my leg, so I lifted up the comforter and who do I see all snuggled up in there, but Boo and Noel! Boo didn't surprise me, but I have no idea how little Noel got up there. It's a king size bed and pretty high off the ground.

Vet says she is one I should be keeping, since she evidently has an immunity. But she is promised to someone--if they still want her that is. If not, I will keep her. She's a little petunia!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is bringing me some happiness--I almost fell out of the bed this morning--I felt something against my leg, so I lifted up the comforter and who do I see all snuggled up in there, but Boo and Noel! Boo didn't surprise me, but I have no idea how little Noel got up there. It's a king size bed and pretty high off the ground.

Vet says she is one I should be keeping, since she evidently has an immunity. But she is promised to someone--if they still want her that is. If not, I will keep her. She's a little petunia!

Thats awesome! Very glad she is well!! Hopefully you can keep her:ThumbsUp:

wundrlust

Lairian
Noel, how precious! That is my Dad's name and today is his birthday! Noel is also the name of my boyfriend's brother. It's not common except during Christmas. LOL!

Back