Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A Day in the Life of Dobby

Lisa Dobby

Lairian
Here's another stop motion film... This one I tried to bring Dobby's toy mouse to life! And Dobby needed a tattoo like Butterball has but Ella licked it off 5 mins later. Chihuahuas are good Sphynx cleaners. Ella just couldn't bare to see her kitty dirty! You almost don't have to bath my kitten because the dogs feel it is their job! :LOL: Enjoy!

Lisa :)

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow!!! You do awesome work!! Very cute video. I love how the lil mousey snuck up to Dobby and how he attacked it dead! LOL Great movie!

susi794

Staff member
Love both the dogs and Dobby--the little chihuahua is adorable--couldn't get a good look at the black one. I like the video too....after school is out may have to play with that myself. Good job!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cute video! Love both Dobby and little Ella...what a couple of cutie-patooties! The mouse animation was pretty cool, too.

Lisa Dobby

Lairian
I think if I rubbed oil on the tattoo it might just be more incentive for Ella to lick it off.. She really likes to try and keep her kitten clean. She is always grooming him... LOL

Lisa :)

Back