Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A Decade of Naked

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi, I am going on being owned by my naked cats for a decade. Two Sphynx, and a Peterbald share my bed and my heart. My first Sphynx was a rescue out a purebreed cat mill and she rules the house. My Peterbald was placed with me because of my naked cat experience. He was removed for abuse from his house and put into breed rescue until he came to me. The baby is from a GREAT cattery in Canada. He is 3 now but still my baby. I've had one more sphynx but he passed on due to a bad heart. We are planning to add to our clan in the next year so the kid has a buddy his own age.

I am so happy to find this forum. I stumbled upon it from the Adventures of a Naked Cat site. Thank you Nofuratu!

I am also really excited to read more about Sphynx Suds. I think I have tried and thrown away many bathing products over 10 years.

Gizzymom

Banned
Welcome to the Lair!!! Love your profile pic, but would love to see more pics of your nakeds! I am the proud mama of a 7 year old (almost 8) red / white sphynx boy named Gizmo (aka Gizzy). How old are your "kids" ? And don't forget the pics!!:ThumbsUp:

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My Peterbald is the oldest at almost 12. My oldest Sphynx is 11 and the baby turned 3 yrs this summer. I got Danser, The oldest sphynx when she was 10 months old. Workin on uploading pics. Thank you for the welcome.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Here are some pics of the kids!

Attachments

• merlin in the sun.jpg
    merlin in the sun.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Danser lounges small.jpg
    Danser lounges small.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 24
  • loki merlin 1.jpg
    loki merlin 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 24
  • The old guard nappin.jpg
    The old guard nappin.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 23

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi and welcome.

Wow, a 12y old Peterbald. You don't see many that old living outside Russia. There were not loads of them being exported that early, or bred abroad for that matter.
You have bit of a rarity on your hands hehe. :Cool:

Hope for many pics to come.

Back