Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

A good toy?

Sorry if im flooding the first page of this board with questions :Laugh:

I plan to go over to pet smart tomorrow to try and find a toy for chloe to play with while I am away in Hawaii, I need something she will play and love but not kick it in the closet or under the couch, lol. I have little mice's that she loves to chase but every morning i have to find them all. Any suggestions?

Snuffie's favorite toy is a plastic soccer ball that comes apart. I got it for one of my kids last year for easter so its like a easter egg but its a soccer ball. Well I put beads in it so it will rattle when she plays with it and its just big enough it doesn't roll under our furniture. Its about 2.5 inches in diameter, not sure where you could find something like that but even easter eggs would be good if your furniture doesnt sit up too high.

I re-enforced the seal with hot glue so she cant get it open.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We got a round plastic ring toy with a ball that goes round and round, they all love it! it was cheap and at night we have to hide it or else someone is playing on it ALL night and we get no sleep!

This is not exactly it, but close

We got a round plastic ring toy with a ball that goes round and round, they all love it! it was cheap and at night we have to hide it or else someone is playing on it ALL night and we get no sleep!

This is not exactly it, but close
Yeah!! Those are good too. I couldn't remember the name of them tho! lol Good advice!:ThumbsUp:

I have to put ours up at night too! :LOL:

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just flip mine over, but it is the OLD version of this. it is flat on the bottum.
We also have many balls, I don't worry about finding them. I have enought space they can get under the dreser to get them themself.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hear that "undercover mouse" is great! We dont have one, because I cant find them in Atlantic Canada.....but if you google it ....looks like fun! I think I'll have to buy one online since they're not in the stores here. Anyone else have one?

www.nofuratu.blogspot.com

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking undecover mouse but I think that takes batteries and you have to turn it on so would not be good to leave on not attended.

Undercover mouse looks like fun! I know someone on here has one, hopefully they respond soon! I want one for Snuffie now that I watched it on YouTube.

Thanks! i seen something like that in walmart for about 10 bucks, might have to pick it up!