Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Axhlxxgh

Lairian
I think I may have come up with a name for my fuzzy tailed baby!
I pick him up in 3 hours!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
I was thinking he looks like a Theodore !? Theo for short???
What do you think??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 58

Axhlxxgh

Lairian
He's so gorgeous he won't stay still long enough for me to take a picture though I'll try snapping a couple when he next comes for a cuddle haha thank you ❤️❤️

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats and happy gotcha! Theo is a great name. It makes me imagine him with little glasses on his face like Theodore Roosevelt, lol. He is so adorable and unique with that fluff ball tail. I bet he is so soft too!

Kenzo was all over the place the first day too! I wasn't able to get a proper picture of him until the next morning. Good luck with your little one. I wish you an easy transition, a happy kitty, and tons of play and cuddles!

Axhlxxgh

Lairian
Congrats and happy gotcha! Theo is a great name. It makes me imagine him with little glasses on his face like Theodore Roosevelt, lol. He is so adorable and unique with that fluff ball tail. I bet he is so soft too!

Kenzo was all over the place the first day too! I wasn't able to get a proper picture of him until the next morning. Good luck with your little one. I wish you an easy transition, a happy kitty, and tons of play and cuddles!
The name made me think the exact same too! Thank you!

TheZu

Lairian
I think I may have come up with a name for my fuzzy tailed baby!
I pick him up in 3 hours!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
I was thinking he looks like a Theodore !? Theo for short???
What do you think??
Oh, I love Theodore, and I think Theo is the perfect nick name :)

Axhlxxgh

Lairian
The name stuck! He's now our fuzzy tailed Theo ❤️ I keep trying to get pictures but he's so playful he never sits still! Other than when he's cuddling and then I feel bad for moving to grab my phone I'll update you with another post when I eventually get some pics!

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The name stuck! He's now our fuzzy tailed Theo ❤️ I keep trying to get pictures but he's so playful he never sits still! Other than when he's cuddling and then I feel bad for moving to grab my phone I'll update you with another post when I eventually get some pics!
You get used to that pretty quick. They will always get the comfiest just before you have to move or get something haha

Back