Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

A plea from the Prine Puppies...

spygirl

Banned
To whom it may concern....

My name is Sophie and I'm a Shih Tzu. My little brother Blue (Texas Blue Lacy) and I have kidnapped our momma and have her hog tied in the closet. You see, she's a bad momma and we're wanting a new home. I know were not Sphynx cats, but please listen to our horrible story.

Friday night was when it all started. She gave us baths! She groomed us for 2 hours! We had to have our teeth brushed, ears cleaned, and our hair blow dried! WHY?! Why would she do these bad things to us? She said something about getting cute for Santa pictures at her work tomorrow. See picture 1 as evidence of our abuse. She could only get a picture of me because Blue is 65 pounds of muscle and she has to hold him down the entire bath time.
photo.JPG

So Saturday came around. She dressed us up in glittery collars and Christmas clothes. Then when we got to momma's work, she had the groomer put bows in my hair! If this isn't abuse, than I don't know what is! We had to have our pictures taken over and over and over! And then we were subjected to constant petting and oooing and awing! All I wanted was my squeaky toy and to be left alone. Now Blue and I are traumatized beyond belief and we want a new home. Our momma is mean. She doesn't share her pancakes and makes us do this bad stuff! So until we get a new home, momma will stayed tied up in the closet.

See the rest of the pictures as evidence of our abuse...
photo (3).jpg
photo (2).JPG
photo (1).JPG

spygirl

Banned
It was a pretty traumatizing weekend. Friday night our house sounded like this...

"Sophie! Stop! NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!" (She slipped out the door before I could shut it and proceeded to shake water all over the couch)

"Sit still. I'm almost done... No....STOP!" (In the middle of cleaning Sophie's ears she jumped up and shook ear cleaning liquid all over me.)

"Justin! Shut the door! He's escaped!!!" (I didn't shut the bathroom door all the way and Blue wiggled his way out of the towel)

Me: "I need whiskey..."
Justin: "Want me to mix it with coke?'
Me: "No.... just give me the bottle..."

This is a weekly occurrence at our house because Sophie must be bathed and throughly groomed once a week, plus daily brushing. So Friday nights are awesome here. :Hysterical:

And then on Saturday they were both super pissed off. I had to teach an adult dog class and Blue was supposed to be my demo dog. Neither of them wanted to do anything for me. Guess I got my payback. :LOL:

Why again am I getting a cat I have to bathe once a week? :Hysterical:

spygirl

Banned
I don't blame you guys!! Who is going to feed you, though??:Surprise:

This is very true... Because their daddy won't feed them. Sometimes he forgets to feed himself! :LOL:

My hubby says we need to hurry up and have a kid because I'm taking it on the dogs. I need something to smother with love! :Hysterical:

susi794

Staff member
That wicked momma! Maybe she will have learned her lesson by now--and if you look at her and tilt your head to one side and kind of whimper, maybe she will learn to share her pancakes. You have to be patient becuase training our humans is hard work.
Hang in there,
Susi's Gang

spygirl

Banned
Hi Sophie and Blue! My name is Coco, and I'm a Shih Tzu too. I can so relate to you! Let me tell you, my mommy is not a nice mommy either. But, when mommy bothers me, I just like to play it cool. http://i32.tinypic.com/26419h4.jpg But if she's really bothersome, I'll just give her the stink eye, Coco style. http://i43.tinypic.com/f0p07r.jpg

Coco its nice to meet you! I like to lay on my back too! Particularly on momma's pillow on the bed. She never appreciates me warming it up for her. And now she tells me we're getting a sphynx cat on the 24th. I'm not so sure about this... I don't want to share the bed! I'm kinda bossy and I don't like to share. :LOL:

Bella07

Banned
Coco its nice to meet you! I like to lay on my back too! Particularly on momma's pillow on the bed. She never appreciates me warming it up for her. And now she tells me we're getting a sphynx cat on the 24th. I'm not so sure about this... I don't want to share the bed! I'm kinda bossy and I don't like to share. :LOL:

Sophie, I think we would be good friends! I don't like to share either, especially when it comes to my mommy. I'm cuddled up on her lap right now on the bed. If any of the other big doggies (60 pounds & 120 pounds) come up to me, I just growl right in their face. I like to show them that I'm the boss. I act like such a big doggie even though my mommy always tells me I'm her little baby girl. My mommy has been telling me that by next summer, I'll have to start sharing mommy's lap with a new Sphynx too. I really hope that we get along with these "naked" cats. Let's hope they'll be fun to cuddle with! :Laugh::LOL:

spygirl

Banned
Can you tell I'm putting off studying for finals? Making threads for my dogs... What's next?! :LOL: